Click Here!

Problems loggin in

Guest Madame_Anarchy

Guest Madame_Anarchy

Hello, good night!

I’m trying to login but I simply can’t. Tried all my passwords, tried resetting it but every time I get the link to reset the password it says the link is no longer avaliable.

Also tried to update the account (I think I already did that in the past), but I also can’t. 

Please help me!

Hi, let’s see if we can solve this.

You don’t need to update the account, since you are already properly registered. But as far as the password goes, there are a couple of things. I’m sure you are already aware, but it helps to eliminate any easy causes right away. 

First, passwords are case sensitive, so you need to remember if a capital letter was used anywhere, because it always has to be used in future. The password needs to be at least 8 letters and/or number long, no special characters allowed. When you reset the password, if you use the same password, it blanks out the field and forces another reset. This is the link I’ve used in the past:  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/reset.php  The most important thing is to be able to access the email used to create the account. Nothing will work unless you can access that email account.

That’s the obvious stuff done. What might also have happened is a bad cookie string, so I recommend clearing your AFF cookies, and clearing your browser cache and history. We have a FAQ on how to do that:  http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/30527-how-to-clear-cookies-cache-and-etc/ Remember to close your browser completely to complete the process. Once you restart it, the site will set new cookies, and it should be fine.

Guest Madame_Anarchy

This is how it worked for me in case anyone has the same problem:

1. Ease all the caches and cookies. Since the beggining, not a week.
  2. Restart your computer, not only chrome
  3. This enabled me to reset the password, that for some reason, wasn’t possible before
  4. WRITE THE FUCKING NEW PASSWORD DOWN SOMEWHERE
  5. Thank BronxWench
  6. Go back on reading/writing 

Thank you very much! It’s fixed now!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.