Click Here!

Yaoi authoress taking over sites :)

SesshomaruFreak

Hello there, fellow fans of AFF. I’m in love with this site, and am just starting to post in the Archive.
It came to my attention that you can promote your other stuff here, of course with all due respect to AFF. With it being understood that I love and admire THIS site, I wanted to let it be known that I am also at fanfiction.net and Ao3 (also under pen-name SesshomaruFreak) I’m at a couple of other sites, but I gotta double-check those LOL

I write yaoi/slash and while I only have a handful of fics posted across the board, I have notebooks with many, many more written down.

Long live FanFiction!

LOL I know that feeling, only mine tends to be the same universe, with event A taking my interest from event B. Then plot kittens ambush me with ideas for events C through F :D

I used to be on Fanfiction.net too! But the things I was posting were too dirty and all my pervy friends were getting purged so I came here a good 10 years ago and never really looked back. My profile is still there though! And some of my dirty, old, badly written fan fiction lol. I think under the name “Chlover”? Oh well. I’m on Ao3 too (As CloverReef). I’m glad you joined the party, @SesshomaruFreak ! It warms my lurid little heart to see more active faces on these forums! 

lol I am so gonna look for your stuff there ;) Yeah...I write dirty stuff, but hoping I don’t get caught :unsure:

Hehehe it warms my heart to meet new people :D

1 minute ago, Desiderius Price said:

Oh, I’ve got “dirty” versions of what I did post over there…. but, those FF.net stories violate AFF TOS, so I can’t bring them over.  I could rework the two stories, remove the offending elements, but that’s time that’d take away from my original works here.

Wow, your stuff is so naughty it violates the super accepting AFF rules? I am impressed, sir! 

Just now, CloverReef said:

Wow, your stuff is so naughty it violates the super accepting AFF rules? I am impressed, sir! 

It’s how I got started writing, I was impatient for this (fifth year pre-OotP) fanfic to update (the author was starting to slow down in the typical down-spiral-of-disinterest), so I started writing my own story incorporating some of her elements into it, before writing its sequel – that’s in violation of AFF rules, so I can’t bring them here without trying to find that author fourteen years later.  In looking back, the elements essentially were several character names, who the DADA instructor was, and that Mrs. Weasley was pregnant with another child.  I could alter the names for those characters, Mrs. Weasley’s new child was effectively irrelevant, and Lupin isn’t terribly original to return as a DADA instructor; but its more effort than I want to spend, so I’ll leave it on FF.net.  (Even got low story IDs….)  Heck, if I went back and rewrote that first one, it’d lose the charm of it being my first fanfic, rough, and all.

13 hours ago, SesshomaruFreak said:

LMAO Love the flasher hehehe

(moving that thread here, because it was drifting off topic for promote-a-story)

I suggest you learn the emoji that are available.  There’s a number of good ones, :flash: just being one, there ’s :sex: and lots of others.  Soon, you’ll even memorize the shortcuts.  :Eye::Eye:

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.