Click Here!

Hokage No Jutsu?

Guest Guest_Brotter24_*

Guest Guest_Brotter24_*

;) I had read this one Naruto fanfiction that took place right after Sasuke and Naruto fight at the Valley Of The End.

Naruto is in the hosiptal in a coma and Ino Yamanaka and her father are called in by Tsunade to look into Naruto's mind to find out what happened in the fight. Ino is the one that actually looks through Naruto's mind and sees what happened in the fight and how Naruto has lived throughout his entire life, all the beatings he got as a child and so on. Soon after this Naruto wakes up and goes on the 3 yr training trip with Jiraya.

When he comes back he goes through another 'bell test' type of examination I think...or he just spars with Sakura and Ino, either way Ino had learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu from Naruto when she looked through his mind and creates a clone that has Naruto's personality and actually exists somewhat out of her control, during the exam or spar the real Naruto turns to the clone and they talk strategy and the clone suggests to do 'The Move' which turns out to be a Jutsu that Naruto created called the "Hokage No Jutsu" which turned the user into a large fire bomb or fire bird, it was also a suicide movet that Naruto had come up with when he was younger and a whole lot more depressed.

The fic continues and Konoha opens a satellite village in the Land of Waves called Blossom, Naruto and Sakura get married and they use the "Harem No Jutsu" as a gag on the entire village when they leave for their honeymoon. I've been trying to find this story and haven't had any luck so far, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.