Click Here!

can't login or reset password

Guest Dxslayer

Yes, you do have two accounts registered for your email account, and the system is rejecting the login. You have:

trueshot and

dxslayer

Let us know which account you want to have as the surviving account, and we can merge them for you.

Our tech admin has been swamped with RL work, but I have it posted for her. Please be patient with us, since this requires database access, and that is strictly limited to ensure the database’s integrity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Guest Dxslayer said:

So don’t want to pester you but any news.

I’m trying to find out the status for you. I wish I could do this myself, but I can’t, so let’s see if I can get any more info for you. 

I can see your account, and you show as registered, but there is no actual login data, so let me go through the checklist.

Check to make sure your browser is up to date and that you have it set to allow third-party cookies.

Also check to make sure your anti-virus or firewall programs haven’t blacklisted us.

Your password should be at least 8 letters and/or numbers long, but no more than 12 letters and/or numbers long, and it’s case sensitive, so if you use a capital letter when you create the password, you must always use a capital letter in that place.

If that’s all fine, then please clear your browser’s cache, history, and any AFF cookies which might have been set. Close the browser entirely, and I’d even recommend restarting the computer to make sure the data is cleared. Then log on to AFF and it should allow you access.

1 hour ago, Guest Dxslayer said:

Any news.

The encouraging news is that our tech admin has been able to get here a bit more often recently. I don’t know exactly where you are in the queue, however. I’ll try again to get this expedited.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.