Click Here!

Writing an outdoor winter scene

bwm1013

I need an idea for a scene my new KP FF story. In this one, the basic thing is that Kim, Yori, Bonnie, Connie, Lonnie, and Monique play in the snow wearing nothing but hat, gloves, and scarfs. Afterwards, they play with each other. Any ideas on how to make it work?

This is entirely unhelpful, but I was reminded of my college days when I was waiting tables in a bistro. We had a cat (in utter violation of the regs, but the rats were a bigger violation, and the cat kept those away) and she had a habit of wandering into the walk-in refrigerators. The headwaiter posted signs for us:

“Don’t lock the cat in the walk-in. Cold pussy doesn’t do anyone any good.”

Eh, I suppose not. But as a female, the notion of naked play in snow doesn’t strike me as all that arousing. I guess that’s why my headwaiter’s little joke came to mind, and why I did say it was entirely unhelpful.

It’s ok. It’s such something that I see on many FF sites. Playing in the snow and playing with each other afterwards. I guess that they head inside afterwards. So, they can probably head back to the tent. Would you mind writing me an outline?

1 hour ago, bwm1013 said:

It’s ok. It’s such something that I see on many FF sites. Playing in the snow and playing with each other afterwards. I guess that they head inside afterwards. So, they can probably head back to the tent. Would you mind writing me an outline?

I don't quite understand what you are asking. You want someone else to write an outline for your story? 

And that made me snort @BronxWench

Edited by CloverReef

2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

This is entirely unhelpful, but I was reminded of my college days when I was waiting tables in a bistro. We had a cat (in utter violation of the regs, but the rats were a bigger violation, and the cat kept those away) and she had a habit of wandering into the walk-in refrigerators. The headwaiter posted signs for us:

“Don’t lock the cat in the walk-in. Cold pussy doesn’t do anyone any good.”

Clearly the headwaiter was not a necro fetish fan.

Edited by JayDee

That Outline:

So KYBCLM are out in the snow. All semi naked and shit. There were more of them originally, but giggles cause avalanches. They toss a few snowballs and talk about the innate sexiness of frostbitten labia. Or whatever the point of the specific fetish is. Is that right? A solid six or seven minutes in which their skin begins to take on lovely blue tones. Wind chill’s minus 30 or so. Numbness begins to spread. They stumble inside and get hit with pins and needles as nerve endings start getting blood supply in surrounding tissue. Groans, moans, squeals. The odd detaching extremity. Then, play time.

Out comes the Trivial Persuit. Kim wins because she’s like the best.

[/Scene]

2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

Eh, I suppose not. But as a female, the notion of naked play in snow doesn’t strike me as all that arousing. I guess that’s why my headwaiter’s little joke came to mind, and why I did say it was entirely unhelpful.

I disagree. It was funny.

4 minutes ago, JayDee said:

That Outline:

So KYBCLM are out in the snow. All semi naked and shit. There were more of them originally, but giggles cause avalanches. They toss a few snowballs and talk about the innate sexiness of frostbitten labia. Or whatever the point of the specific fetish is. Is that right? A solid six or seven minutes in which their skin begins to take on lovely blue tones. Wind chill’s minus 30 or so. Numbness begins to spread. They stumble inside and get hit with pins and needles as nerve endings start getting blood supply in surrounding tissue. Groans, moans, squeals. The odd detaching extremity. Then, play time.

Out comes the Trivial Persuit. Kim wins because she’s like the best.

[/Scene]

I can tell you are delightfully twisted in all the right places.

But I think they’re going for more that innocentish teenage exploration of themselves and others.

3 hours ago, bwm1013 said:

I need an idea for a scene my new KP FF story. In this one, the basic thing is that Kim, Yori, Bonnie, Connie, Lonnie, and Monique play in the snow wearing nothing but hat, gloves, and scarfs. Afterwards, they play with each other. Any ideas on how to make it work?

Maybe an outdoor hot tub on the deck? I can’t see anyone actually wanting to have sex in the snow at all let alone after having been out in it for an extended time. How would you feel anything. I mean, you know how your fingers get numb after a bit? Now think nipples in the same situation. Can’t say that’s sexy at all. Frostbite on your titties would suck massively. 

Just my humble opinion, but having the characters put on hats, gloves and scarves to begin leads the reader to expect play that’s a little rougher than your scene needs if the erotic content is going to work… that’s where you’re going to run into trouble. Ditch the accessories. By using them, you create a peculiar mental image, and call attention to the parts of the characters that aren’t covered up, and that makes the reader feel the cold. You want the play to be very light. You want the snow to be extremely light. You want the the Oh, but that’s cold! to be a perfect counterpoint to Oh, but you’re warm! That’s how this scene would work. I’ve written it before, more than once. And I’ll write it again, because…

Ahhh… they’re going to end up in the snow. Poor buggers. Even the wildling is going to hate it by the end. I am so evil. *shakes head at self*