Click Here!

Cold Blooded: The Thread Where We Pretend to Know What We're Doing When People Review the Story

CL Mustafic

Hello! This here is a thread wherein Tahn and I will reply to your reviews, answer any questions you may have and probably, mostly, just talk to each other!

You’re welcome to stop in and say hi.

Hi there, it’s me, Tahn.

We decided to take turns answering questions and/or reviews, and I’m up first yay! Neither of us is any good at this, but we’ll give it our best shot.

MonaMina  

I love this story...I have laughed a few times out loud. I wonder what I'd up with Jeff? More please❤️

Tahn: I’m glad you liked it :D Can’t tell you what’s up with Jeff just yet, but you’ll find out, promise ;) This story is already written, so there won’t be any cliffhangers, no worries.

Lisa 

CL!!!! Tahn!!!!  What a WONDERFUL surprise seeing your names here! What the heck happened to you two? And CL, whatever happened with your stories? I used to check all the time for updates.

Anyway...I love this new story. Alan's very cute and so sweet that he wanted to donate his hair. I hope he was able to do that.

Ok, on to chapter two. :)

Tahn: Yeah, someone (looks at CL) has been busy being a published author. I keep nagging her though, no worries. She’s got a book she’s working on right now, but then afterwards she’s SAID she’s gonna take a break and work on some other stuff. But then again, she’s already planning a sequel to another one. I’ll get her to work on something, I promise. *glares at CL*

Lisa 

These guys are in college now? How immature are the students there that they would make fun of someone they thought was different? I thought that went out with high school.

I feel badly for Jeff; it must be horrible not being able to do things other kids can do and not being able to go places the other kids can go.

And Jeff can't see what's right in front of him. :(

Tahn: There’s a bit more to it, I swear, but I’m not allowed to tell you. Spoilers and all that, you know? I want so badly to reassure you, but I can’t let anything slip. It’ll all work out….or will it? Mwahahahaaa. I mean….you’ll just hafta read and see ;) 

Hello! It’s my turn to replay to the reviews for Cold Blooded so here it goes.

From Lisa on September 28, 2017

Oh, absolutely, Alan! You guys need more than each other!

I see how it probably looked like to Jeff -- always having to defend himself and/or Alan. He must have been thrilled Alan stood up for him for once.

But...I imagine Jeff scaring off the bullies is wayyyyy more effective than Alan doing it. lol What the hell is in his eyes that scares the shit out of everyone who bullies him? Do they see fire coming out of them? I know, I know, your lips are sealed! lol

This was another great chapter, CL and Tahn! Keep 'em coming! :)

Aw, thanks for the review Lisa! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story so far. Yep, Alan finally stepped in and stood up to someone and I bet Jeff appreciated it.  And yeah, we can’t tell you anything! To answer your question on the other stories, I’ve been really busy with the whole publishing thing that I don’t have time to work on all my stories. I hope to get a break here soon so I can do more of the fun stuff and maybe update something on AFF. Oh, and if you are actually reading this can you pm me? I have something(s) for you! 

Next chapter is up now!

CL

And I’m back guys. It’s been interesting to see your reactions, we look forward to hearing your thoughts :D Now onto what you are really here for…

Antiki

Oh  foff Alan, just kiss those lips! lol 

On a serious note I started reading this story today, and I gotta say, I am hooked. Gonna follow it untill you guys finish it off ^^

I wonder if Jeff is really a human or something else entirely. I have some suspicions what kind of creature he could be based on the hints so far, but to make it more fun, I won't draw any conclusions yet~ 

I'll follow <3

There are hints appearing, they are going to start getting a bit more obvious soon, but it won’t remain a secret forever, I promise. Guess away. I can tell you that the story is finished, we are just posting it when we have time now.

MonaMina

More please?!? I gotta know what the hell is going on with Jeff!!! Please update soooon❤️

Wish granted

Lisa

So is Jeff a vampire? I honestly didn't know any vampires.werewolves, etc., were in this story. I guess that was stupid of me since Jeff has a tendency to scare the shit out of people just by looking at them! lol

I feel badly for Jeff (again). If he can't trust his best friend to talk to, who can he talk to?

Another awesome chapter, CL and Tahn! :)

I can’t tell you, but someone will soon. Thanks Lisa :D Love hearing your thoughts and guesses, keep ‘em coming.

Y’all are only supposed to review when it’s Tahn’s turn to do the replies, didn’t you get the memo?!?! LOL Just kidding, you know we love you and your reviews. Okay, so here it goes:

From HideAndGoSeek on October 13, 2017

Oh man I feel so guilty reading more of your amazing work becauze I'm such a shitty editor/beta/helper/friend but omg you have a gift and I'm addicted. This story is so good (like I knew it would be) and I can't wait to see how this one plays out. I hope everything is going well with your publishing!

No worries! We’re glad you like this one and I’m all :blush: over here that you like my stuff. Publishing is going good, two more books coming out this year with three scheduled already for next year. It’s exhausting but I’m having fun doing it. Oh, and I’m going to send you an email so be on the lookout! Thanks for reviewing, you know they are the only thing that fuels us!

From QueenAyame109 on October 11, 2017

Ahhh I'm loving this! I can't wait for the next update!! ❤️

Ahhh we’re so happy to hear that! Next chapter’s up, thanks for the review!

From Lisa on October 10, 2017

I'm so glad Jeff finally apologized for acting like such an ass. It must be such a relief for Alan that he doesn't have to avoid him anymore. I think Jeff is lonely and he wants more friends, but he doesn't know how to make them. I think he scares them away before they can become friends. Jeff knows Alan's the only friend he has now.

As for Alan -- good for you accepting that date with Seth! :) I am sure Jeff is NOT going to take this well. 

I'd be curious to find out how their threesome-prom date with Sarah turned out. 

This was another great chapter, CL and Tahn! :)

Yeah, he’s a moody little sucker but I think it’s because he’s going through some stuff. ;) Oh, you bet Jeff isn’t going to love the idea of Alan on a date. The prom went great, they danced and partied into the night and Jeff wasn’t even terrible to Sarah. :D Thank you for reading and reviewing!

From MonaMina on October 10, 2017

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That girl better not be fucking with them...He said she was always nice but asshole friends can pressure people into shit and if she was dating an asshole before and friends with people that were assholes...Maybe she has the asshole gene in there somewhere? And I wish something would happen with Jeff already!!! They are so in love and now this other guy is moving in on Jeff's territory...He seems nice but I already love Alan and Jeff together! I'm hoping something happens where Jeff has to come to Alan's rescue and...I don't know...Finally let me know what the fuck is going on with him!!! Anyway...Update soon please❤️

Nah, Sarah was a nice girl, it’s rare in high school, I know, but she was just nice to them. Don’t worry, I’m sure everything will work out in the end. ;) And you’ll soon find out what’s up with Jeff. Thanks for the review and we’re so glad you’re enjoying the story!

From Dedicated Quill on October 10, 2017

This is so much fun! I love the slow build and am dying like everyone else to know more about Jeff. I also really love their characterizations and the flashbacks. Flashbacks can be tricky, but they work really, really well here.

The tone is perfect, it reminds me of old Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books, like this would fit right in along side hers in the world she created.

Can't wait to read more!

First off, have to say, we might have squeed a little after seeing your review. We both love Loser so it’s kind of cool that you’re reading Cold Blooded and don’t think it sucks. :D Flashbacks are hard to do right but this story couldn’t really be told any other way. The big reveal is coming soon there are only a couple of chapters left. Thanks so much for the review! 

That’s all for today, folks! Thanks for reading and reviewing! Chapter 5 is up now!

Hey guys, just 2 chapters left now. A big reveal is coming in ch 6 DUN DUN DUUUUUN

MonaMina

Ohhhhh hells yes!!! I hope he tells Jeff he has always loved him ever since the first day they met and that he doesn't care what he is and he had to go on a date with someone else because...Well...What the fuck else was going to shake things up a bit and make Jeff tell him he loves him too...Because he obviously does!!! Awww I bet Jeff feels awful for the way that he "let the cat outta the bag" but he has to truly know deep down that Alan wouldn't care about that...They are 2 peas in a pod:) I am so happy to finally know what is kinda going on with Jeff but I bet he is really sad right now and it makes my heart break for him...please update when you can❤️

I’m gonna upload a chapter as soon as I am done here, and most of your questions will be answered by it. Well, some of them. The ones about Jeff at least. The questions about what it means for them are in ch7

Thirdly

I just about flipped a table in frustration when I realized that I wasn't logged in and couldn't review fast enough. I don't know when this one started, but I just read all six chaps and I am HOOKED. Can't wait to read more. 

Thirdly

Ok, lemme try to leave a more SANE review after I got the pure excitement out of my system. I have my theories on what's going on, but I'm not gonna voice them in case they really end up spoilers. I swear I read like all six chapters in 10 minutes, I was so absorbed into it (ok maybe not TEN minutes, but it was pretty darn fast). I actually wouldn't have minded reading about his date (even a teeny tiny summary about it), since now I'm wondering just how far they DID go. I have lots of favorite parts, but the top two faves right now are: 1. Jeff's reaction  2. The fact that Alan thought to himself 'it's Jeff, my Jeff' even while he's going all 'WTF.' Friggin loved it.

Hehe, glad you liked it Thirdly, here is ch6. The last ch is ch7.  I believe the date went no further than making out, if that makes you feel any better :D He might have been terrified at the time, but he knows that his friend is still in there somewhere. Hopefully this chapter will shed some light on the situation

Chapter 6 is up, what waits for us in the final chapter, chapter 7?

Hello again! Okay, who’s ready for the last chapter? Just let me get these replies done and you’ll get it. ;)

From Lisa on October 22, 2017

Wow. Just...wow. I had a feeling Jeff was some sort of 'creature', but wasn't sure what kind. It's amazing that after all those years of being best friends and being together all the time, Alan never saw Jeff's anger directed toward him, so he never knew.

I would imagine Jeff is scared that Alan won't ever want to see him again, since now he knows he's not fully human. Or whatever.

Ok, on to the next chapter. :)

From Lisa on October 22, 2017

Vampirism. Very interesting. lol

So, I'm guessing Jeff's dad feeds off his mom, but Jeff hadn't gotten any of Alan's blood yet, so whose blood is it in the fridge?

Awesome chapter, CL and Tahn! :)

Oh wow, I get two reviews from Lisa this time! It was a little weird but I think Jeff hid it from Alan because he was afraid this exact thing would happen if he knew...but, I think Alan had to have some idea that something was off with Jeff, he just chose to ignore it because it was easier that way. :D Yes, Jeff’s dad feeds off his mom. The blood in the fridge is from the blood bank. Until Jeff has his someone to feed him, he needed blood to make the food he eats stay down and any old blood will do for that. She even uses the donor blood to cook for her husband too. Don’t ask us, we’re just making it up as we go along. Thanks for reviewing!

From Thirdly on October 22, 2017

Wait, how is this the last chapter? Are we getting an epilogue? A sequel? It can't just end right there! There's so much that still has to happen. Alan has to come clean with what he was told and they have to kiss and make up…

I think there was some confusion because though there are 7 chapters, there was also a prologue so there’s one chapter to go. We wouldn’t end it like that, we’re not that mean. :D Thanks for reviewing!

From HideAndGoSeek on October 22, 2017

Uuuuuugggghhhhhhh I need to read more of this!!! It's so good and every chapter is a tease! I love it all though 

More is here! We’re so glad you like it! Thanks for letting us know!

From MonaMina on October 22, 2017

Oh holy hell Batman!!! I love the whole chemical make up matchy thing...Very cool. And that's what was making them love each other too? So so sweet...They are literally made for each other. 'SIGH' I can't wait till they see each other...This was a bit of a cliff hanger... but a really good cliff hanger! Pleeease update soon! I gotta know what happens next❤️

It’s my fault the update took so long because it was my turn to do the replies but I was out of town. *hangs head in shame* We hope the cliffhanger wasn’t too hard on you and hopefully this last chapter will give you the warm fuzzies. Thanks for the review!

From Alora on October 26, 2017

I love this story. I needed something with a cute'n'fuzzy edge to it and this has done the job *so* well. 

But now I've binge read all the chapters. 

And I need more. 

Don't make us 'make do' with some gross, liver tasting protein shake - give us more!! 

We’re so glad this story hit the spot! And yeah, liver tasting protein shakes sound awful, blech, so here you go, a chapter instead. :D Thanks for reviewing!

Chapter 7 is up now!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.