Click Here!

Looking for a Kim Possible Fic

Guest Guest 113377

Guest Guest 113377

I’m looking for a KP fic that I’m sure used to be on AFF years ago. It was pure smut, based on the Oh Boyz episode. Kim has sex with a mutant octopus, then with ron and the Oh Boyz. 

• 5 years later...
Guest Guest Guest 429

I think that was one of KimberlyAnnPossible’s stories.  They pulled all of their stories off the site several years back.  

Edited by WillowDarkling
Mention of copy removed

As stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

The above post has therefore been edited accordingly. Any further mentions of copies will be removed on sight.

Willow Darkling, forum moderator 

On 3/5/2023 at 10:45 PM, Guest Guest Guest 429 said:

I think that was one of KimberlyAnnPossible’s stories.  They pulled all of their stories off the site several years back.  

I’ve actually talked to her on Futanari Palace in the past, she told me she pulled her stories from here because she was paranoid about potentially getting in legal trouble for her erotic fanfics due to her living in Canada(since they revolved around underage characters having sex). However she did give me permission to post one of her fics-Shego’s Surprise on Futanari Palace, I don’t recall ever reading this particular fic of hers though.

Unfortunately I don’t know if you’ll be able to reach her these days as she had some health issues that resulted in her becoming mostly blind a few years ago and i’ve not seen her on FP since. If you are able to reach her though i’m she’d be happy to repost this fic if you ask her.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.