Click Here!

2017 Halloween Party

Tahn

Welcome, my spooky friends.

You are hereby invited to a Halloween party to celebrate this 2017 season of frights. This party will be a collection of one shot original fiction somehow involving a Halloween theme. (Doesn’t have to be spooky, but we do love those)

Guidlines:

• One Shot (Max. 50k words)
  • Halloween element (Ghosts, witches, werewolves, vampires, demons... things that go bump in the night)
  • Original Fiction
  • At the top each story MUST include the tags for your content.
  • At the bottom include a link to your profile.
  • Before you add your story please add a summary of your content here in your post declaring your interest.

On the 25th of October, I will post in the archives a story titled "2017 Halloween Party" and make it available to add chapters. You may add more than one story as long as it fits the Halloween theme. Also, the story does not have to be sexual in nature.

If you're interested please reply with your pen name on the archives, a short description of what you might write about and the title. If you don't have a title that's fine just put (unknown). (Example: see below). I will keep track here of those authors interested.

Participating Authors

1. Tahn – Title: Town Made of Straw  Summary: Every year the town has a tradition to keep the crows away.
  2. Desiderius Price – Title: Bones (or similarly titled)  Summary: Truth or Dare while trespassing naked on an ancient Indian burial ground; nothing can go wrong, right?
  3. BronxWench – TBA
  4. CL Mustafic – TBA
  5. pippychick –  (possibly) TBA
  6. Kokoa_B – Title: Liquid Lust  Summary: After being literally dragged into a closet by her best friend and husband at a Halloween party, a woman decides to take a sip of what they’re drinking…
  7. CloverReef – Title: Blue Eyes  Summary: A strange body comes into a funeral home to be prepped for burial, but the lonely mortician designated to do the honours doesn’t think it’s quite dead. 
  8. Tcr – Title: Stalker  Summary: She watched from a distance. Halloween, she changes the game
  9. GeorgeGlass – Title: Black Cat Summary: Life from a black cat’s point of view

Edited by Tahn

Since I have a month, I might provisionally say yes, since it appears I am writing again, however it will depend very much on the current set of muses letting me go for long enough.

I’ll try and think something up anyway.

I’m guessing this could also be themed on Mischievous Night if I was setting it where I live. Bonfires… Fawkes… that one guy who gets burnt over and over again for all eternity, and for whom the fires of Hell are turning out to be a literal truth. Hmm…

ETA: It seems we are quite a vengeful lot when we put our minds to it.

Edited by pippychick

I’m in…? Yeah, I think it’s a go… 

Instead of wiping out everyone, I’ll be a little more light hearted this Trick O’ Treat season: a good ol’ fashioned Halloween party! :D 

Wait… that’s how it started out the last time… didn’t it…? >.>

• 3 weeks later...

Never done this before so if I make mistakes, I will blame someone else. That being said, I’m totally in. Gonna copy your details format DP. I trust you. 

Title: Blue Eyes
Tags: MCD, SH, Violence, m/m
Summary: A strange body comes into a funeral home to be prepped for burial, but the lonely mortician designated to do the honours doesn’t think it’s quite dead. 
Halloweeny theme: death and zombies! 

Oh and my penname on the archive is same as here. CloverReef. 

Edited by CloverReef

Alrighty. Still working on my story but I suppose I can do my format for it :D

Title: Liquid Lust

Tags: ….. M/F, Xenophilia, Mind Control(…?)

Summary: After being literally dragged into a closet by her best friend and husband at a Halloween party, a woman decides to take a sip of what they’re drinking…

Okay, I suck at summaries but it’s the best I can do for right now without giving away exactly what happens lol! The one thing that won’t happen is death, I promise! :) 

Okay...  So I'm taking this from CR...  So, if it's wrong...  <points fingers> their fault!  All theirs!

Title: Stalker
Tags: Violence MiCD 
Summary: She watched from a distance.  Halloween, she changes the game.
Halloweeny theme: Death, violence, creepy stalkery murderer.

Hopefully that all works... 

Last minute entry!

Title: The Price of the Land

Tags: AFFO Complete Minor2 MiCD NoSex Preg Tort Violence

Summary: Connor grew up on stories about the Sidhe, but meeting them on Halloween was not what he expected. As his Gran warned him, never expect the Sidhe to be kind...

Seeing that there’s no expiration date for entries:

Title: The Last House

Tags: NoSex 

Summary: A brother and sister take the children to one last house before calling it quits for Halloween.

Just something that came to me literally on Halloween night and I finally got a chance to write it down and submit. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.