Click Here!

Hentai Futago with Sarada and Bolt

Hanmac

Hi I want to make an story with Sarada and Bolt similar to HentaiFutago. (That included step-incest, genderbender, futanari, probably impregnation)

But I need more ideas to make my version different from the SourceMaterial.

There are the chapters of it: https://hitomi.la/group/gallery walhalla-english-1.html

Some one more ideas for clothes to make it different?

Are you using characters and/or the ‘verse from the source material? If so, you’d need permission from the creator of the source material to use their work as a starting point for yours. We’d need that permission directly from them, emailed to us to avoid any appearance of plagiarism.

If you’re using the imagery as a jumping off point, simply as inspiration, and nothing will be used from the source material in your story, it’s fine. 

Edited by BronxWench

I was more planing to use the setting and idea of that, but write it as Naruto story with Sarada and Bolt as characters. They are living together as step siblings, but then got introduced to that gender bending clothes.

So no character or verse of Futago itself is used, do I still need permission?

Ps I still would like to write this myself but need to bounce more ideas to make more content for the fanfic.

If the setting is unique, then you’d need to disclaim that doujinshi as one of the fandoms along with Naruto, so something like: “I don’t own Naruto or Futago, and I make no profit from this story.”

The idea of genderbending clothing isn’t particularly unique, so that’s not an issue. Dungeons & Dragons has belts of gender change, just as an example, and I know it’s been done in various other books, games and anime.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.