Click Here!

The highschool reunion

Guest T_B

Any names can be changed

My name is Taylor I'm 18 years old my mom name is Kimberly she had me when she was 21 she has always been the hot mom in the neighborhood with D cup breasts and thanks to a Lucky accident I walked in on her naked as she was changing her clothes I know she shaves her pussy my dad name is Mike he's the same age as mom but unlike her when he turned 30 he started to let himself go when mom got the letter for her highschool reunion I never seen her happier do to having to move far away because of her job (which she quit as soon as she found out that she was pregnant with me) she hasn't seen her old girlfriends in years unfortunately when she told Mike about her reunion he said that he couldn't make it because of work Kimberly was so disappointed because she didn't want to go alone not wanting mom to be sad I offered to go in dad's place we got there the night before and got a Hotel and mom told me that she wants me to pretend to be her husband because she thinks it'll be awkward explaining why her husband didn't come and why her son is her date I jokingly tell her that they will never believe it If we don't act affectionate but she took me seriously and said that I was right and walk up to me and said that we'll need to do some practicing kissing and touching each other and to my joy me and Kimberly kissed  and touched each other for over a hour she let me touch her breasts and her sexy ass I almost got to touch her pussy but she did stopped there saying that there not going to be a point where I'm going to have to touch her pussy at her reunion what happened with the rest of the story is up to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.