Click Here!

HP/CW Fanfiction

Guest Seacilin

Guest Seacilin

Hi folks,

I'm looking for an old fanfiction where harry is visiting the Weasleys. During that stay Harrys poor state is discovered by Charlie. Charlue opts to marry harry to stop dumbledore from taking harry back to his relatives. He marrys charlie before dumbledore arrives. 

Not nessicarily evil dumbledore, he has reservations about voldemort seeing harry in a different light.

In it there is one scene where harry is portkeyed into an egyptian pyramid and voldemort is waiting in hos tom riddle persona trying to whoo him.

As I remember it voldemort hears of the wedding and starts to promise harry that he will be his.

Anyone remember this or the name? It was a good story where harry wasnt overly weak but enjoyed the caring charlie provided for him and took solace in it.

As is clearly stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Therefore I have removed the link from the above post. Any further posts with unauthorized copies will be deleted. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.