Click Here!

Aunty Petunia Said... WHAT?!?!?

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

Just a quick little prompt for someone to fill. I prefer quality over quantity of length, but multi chapter fic is preferred. Anyone who sees this and wants to answer it with a fic please do so, even if someone else already has responded. This way if someone else is looking for another fic similar to what my prompt is, they can have multiple options.

I don’t give a fuck how kinky you write it or what kinks you write with as long as you write it. In all honesty I don’t have a hard kink limit when it comes to reading fanfiction, just some pairings and some things that might happen in the story that I have to unfollow it or something like that, and that even flip flops depending on my mood and what the story is about and other elements. WRITE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT! THE KINKIER THE BETTER IN MY OPINION!

PROMPT

“Aunty Petunia said I wasn’t allowed to have anyone else touch my little willy except for her,” Harry said with a goofy grin. “She always makes it feel good and then I make her feel good too! I use my mouth, my hands, my willy… and something else… called my submisction? SHE EVEN GAVE ME A NICKNAME! Her little bitch boy!”

I do have a few “what not to dos” for this prompt in what I am looking for but I don’t think I shall include them for now as I want to see what people come up with and if anyone takes this up first. We shall see…

I do have other challenges months ago so please go check them out as no one has taken them up yet. They are under the same guest name (there is a reason I chose it remember that).

HAVE FUN!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.