Click Here!

m/m sheriff and biker story

Guest Jayden

I am looking for a story that I read a few years ago here and author had actually finished it so it was complete. It was about a sheriff in a small town who had lost his spouse who was another man. He falls in love with a young biker with problems who he pulls over for speeding and they eventually end up together.  I think the sheriff’s deceased spouse appears and talks to him unless I am getting confused with another story I read around that time. If story was removed due to author publishing it, please let me know where I can purchase it. Thank you so much.

I think the story is by 2rainsong2. I’d have to check the name out to be sure because she changed it once or twice.

I remember the story. The biker is in town because his grandmother (aunt?) gave him her house when she passed away, and he was headed up to the house when the sheriff stopped him. I think the biker’s younger than the sheriff. As you said, the sheriff’s late husband shows up to encourage his relationship with the biker. I think he actually shows up frequently, if I remember correctly.

Ok, so I checked, and there’s no 2rainsong2. Then I put in her full name she goes by, Rain Carrington, and her 8 original stories came up, but none of them were the biker/sheriff one.

Edited by LisaT2525
Added info

I don’t remember. I couldn’t find the story, though, under her name. Then I thought maybe it was dextrousleftie, because she wrote awesome stories like that too, but I can’t find it on her site.

I have to go to work now, but I’ll keep looking when I get home. It’s driving me crazy now, too! :)

Lisa! I found out where her stories are and hope it’s ok to share it with you here and I don’t get into trouble by doing it. She is a published author on Amazon website,  and I will be buying the series there. The name of story we were looking for is called; Rebel Yells (Apishipa Creek Chronicles Book 1) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.