Click Here!

Can't Login

Guest foreverkacey

Guest foreverkacey

I’ve been a user since 2012 but haven’t been too active since 2013-ish.  I recently logged back in and did a password reset as I forgot my old password, and I could log in fine.  I went to log in today and it wouldn’t login, but it didn’t say there was any issue with my password.  I decided to reset my password to be safe, and went through the steps fine, however when I go to login now, it gives me the below:

If you have not updated to the new members system, please click here and it will walk you through the update process.

If you have not received your activation e-mail after updating your account please click here.

As a reminder, before starting any of this process, you MUST clear your cache and cookies. If you don't, this won't work. Finally, the log in screen is only for activating and registering in the new system due to a known issue. If you have already activated, please use the log in box in the upper right corner. Once you've activated and/or registered, please logout, then log back in, using the boxes at the upper right corner of the browser window.

You are not registered, please register to log in

I’ve tried to get an activation email, but I get the below error:

Activation Re-send

Resending your activation could not be completed for the following reasons

• You have already activated your acount.
  • You have yet to move your account to the new userpanel system.
  • You have not yet registered
  • there may have been a system error.

What’s wrong with my account? Why could I login just a few days ago but not now? Is it because I tried to reset my password too soon?

It shouldn’t matter how soon you tried to reset your password. Is there a chance you used the same password when resetting it? That will definitely cause an error, because it blanks the password field and triggers the need for a fresh reset to a completely new password.

You should also be sure to clear your browser cache and history, and any AFF cookies for good measure. Once you’ve done that, close the browser completely (and if it’s Internet Explorer, restart your computer) to make sure the changes are accepted. Then restart the browser and log in, or reset the password. It should work.

I’m showing your last login as 2017-09-04 22:31:42 so you did log in successfully.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.