Click Here!

Backdoor Politics now available for Preorder!

CL Mustafic

Alright people it’s finally here! Backdoor Politics is finally available for preorder!

Fantastic Fiction Publishing

Smashwords

Amazon

Backdoor Politics Cover.png

Kamal is a by-the-book hitman who keeps to himself. He has very few ties to the world around him since the war that left him broken and betrayed by his lover. An encounter with a fellow thug, whose job it is to kidnap the son of the only man Kamal ever loved, leads Kamal to do something irrational. Stuck in an isolated cabin in the mountains of Bosnia with his hostage, Kamal follows the well laid-out plan of his predecessor, but somewhere along the way things get personal. The boy in his care becomes more than just a stand-in for his father, but a job is a job and Kamal is a professional. Can Kamal get his revenge and the boy or will he have to settle for one or the other?

Edited by CL Mustafic

Seriously, this story is like that IX one… I have to possess it, and my pre-order is in too. I thought I’d have to wait until I get paid tomorrow, but they don’t charge for pre-orders until delivery… yes!

Also, for UK peeps, the amazon uk link is here: Amazon UK

So excited to read it again! In fact, I might have to find out all the the old beta docs, lol… I adored being your first test subject for this – it was so awesome! Mostly because I got to read every chapter before anyone else… :hug:

For me it’s one of those stories. I’ll never forget it for as long as I live.

Aw, thank you both! I’m actually excited for this one to come out and a little scared too. :D

2 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

when is it coming out in paperback?  

It will be available on November 7th in paperback as well. :D

20 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

Up the ante to signed hardback?  :P

I’m not sure it will ever be in hardback but if you’re willing to wait until next summer, I can probably do the signed bit on the paperback. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.