Click Here!

pippychick - GoT - We're All Going to Die

pippychick

Author: pippychick

Title: We're All Going to Die

Summary: A bit of fun between Clegane, Brienne and Tormund.

Fandom: Game of Thrones (TV Series)

Pairing: The Hound/Brienne/Tormund and combinations thereof.

Warnings: 3Plus AFFO Anal BDSM Bi Bond Dom DP Ds Exhib Fingering HJ MF MM Oral Other Violence WIP

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099379

Review Reply thread: Review Replies

Ok… going to put little writing updates here for my own benefit, because blathering on to myself in my empty house is a little too close to madness.

Clegane is proving surprisingly honourable. Which means the scene I had in mind has not gone the way I thought. So not only do I have to overcome Brienne somehow, I also have to overcome Clegane. Happily Tormund seems ridiculously easy, and incredibly relaxed about the whole sharing thing.So that’s a mercy.

So I’m at a point. Not a sex scene, but almost. And I’m getting a recurring theme coming from Clegane. And I have no idea if this is right, because it’s a million miles away from my experience, but it feels like it would be right. I mean, I’m a little person. I’m a hobbit. And just in general, I know how annoying it is that the rest of the world is bigger than me. Never mind when you apply it to relationships and such. Now a giant like Clegane, he keeps telling me the reason he likes her so much is that she’s so tall. They’re like equals. He feels like he can’t inadvertently hurt her, so to speak (and I get the sense that’s been a thing for him in the past). Anyway, that’s what’s coming across to me, so I’m kind of going to write him that way. The way he wants himself written.

If Tormund was my pov character, I’d probably be getting the same kind of yammering from him too. I mean, he all but said it in that scene he had with Clegane.

I have the dialogue for the Tyrion scene, and I am currently laughing my head off. Oh, Gods… how on earth will I decide whose pov to put this in? I feel like it would be hilarious as Clegane or Tyrion. Although I suppose with Tyrion, the reader gets to be on the inside of the joke in the scene, so in that case maybe it’s better written as Clegane. Maybe I’ll try both.

Here’s a question. Does Brienne masturbate? Or is she the kind of person who would consider that… a distraction? Really going to make all the difference, I think.

Hmm.. I think I’m going to go with not. Because I can’t really see her taking time off from being Brienne of Tarth to do that and think about all the things she believe she can’t have. Like love. Or even sex (if she even could think in those terms). She just wouldn’t.

Edited by pippychick

11 hours ago, pippychick said:

Here’s a question. Does Brienne masturbate? Or is she the kind of person who would consider that… a distraction? Really going to make all the difference, I think.

Hmm.. I think I’m going to go with not. Because I can’t really see her taking time off from being Brienne of Tarth to do that and think about all the things she believe she can’t have. Like love. Or even sex (if she even could think in those terms). She just wouldn’t.

I really can’t see Brienne masturbating either. It’s far too outside what she feels is proper, I think. After all, if she’s insisting on a proper courtship…:D

Lol… I think she did that to deflect any piss-taking that she though Tormund might be engaging in. She really doesn’t believe it’s possible for anyone to want her that way. She’s got a shock coming. I’m hoping she’ll be curious enough, and forget herself for just long enough, to realise she needs something else in her life besides oaths and violence. Because I think Clegane could do with that, too.. *g*

Gah… I think I might have to let this next chapter settle for a day or two, then look at it again. Chances are I might end up looking for a beta on this story. (I know, they’re like rocking horse shit)

But, thing is:

1. I am so rubbish at fight scenes, and this is really testing my limits.
  2. Something is not quite coming together, and I’m not sure what it is.

In any 3plus story, there’s a hell of a lot of manouevreing into position that needs working on, and usually I enjoy all of that, but something isn’t quite right here. It’s not the fault of the characters. They’re definitely coming through loud and clear. I think maybe my powers of description are not quite up to it right now, sadly :( I keep ending up in that position where I have lots of dialogue, and I can see everything, but the actual shading in is a bitch. *sighs*

I’ll give it a day or two.

::waves and tries not to hop on one foot:: 

I might be available to beta, given that I do know the canon (books and television series). ::attempts to look casual::

lol…. well, I’ll see what I can do to improve the fighting over the course of this morning while you sleep. Then I’ll pm you later. Thank you – I’d really appreciate any help you can give me.

At some point, I’m assuming these two will stop fighting, and start fucking... loving each other.

Edited by pippychick

• 2 weeks later...

Ok… this is, without a doubt, the weirdest slash I have ever written… :blink:

In that it appears mainly to consist of Clegane and Tormund seeing exactly how much of it they can stand before they have to kill each other. Like, violently. Which won’t happen because neither one of them wants to be the first to “break” as it were.

Weird…

It’s probably a good job there’ll only be tiny bits of it. I reckon the true relationship here is bromance over Brienne. That’s what I’m hoping for, at any rate. :yes:

ETA: Having thought about it, they’re happy enough to share Brienne, but they don’t want to share themselves with each other, because they’re kind of in competition at the moment. So it’s not the slash, per se, but the weakening of their position within the threesome. Neither of them wants to give way, not one bit. Maybe it’ll be worth seeing how it all pans out later when things are a bit more relaxed and settled. :)

Edited by pippychick

Hmm… chapter five is interesting. I wasn’t expecting it, but I like it! Also because it foreshadows a little bit of the later Tyrion cameo scene, which I’ll probably be writing from Tyrion’s pov. Probably going to be done with chapter five in a couple of hours or so.

And the interesting thing means the weird slash has resolved itself, thank you, Gods! :bounce:

Edited by pippychick

Chapter Seven

Anyone who is reading – I hope you have fun!

Got to admit, this is my favourite so far, because we’re finally getting to the adult stuff. Brienne’s a tough nut to crack for a start, and kind of dangerous when you get right down to it. Capable of getting herself into all kinds of trouble, as evidenced here, and then completely overreacting to said trouble. Luckily, I think she’s going to be all right with these two. Renly’s got nothing on these guys :)

Now all I have to do is let the sexual tension rachet up several thousand notches over the next few chapters as the characters go about doing everything except that one thing, and Brienne slowly comes to realise she doesn’t actually GAF about “saving herself” because they’re all good together, and the two of them realise that neither of them want to be the one to do the bad thing. And Brienne can get in a bad mood with them in the day as well, and kick both their arses in training for not giving her what she wants, until…

Tyrion cameo! Yes! :bounce:

Actually, I don’t know if anyone is actually reading this anymore, but I just don’t care. I love writing it too much to stop for one minute. I love having Sandor Clegane in my head. His sense of humour is so dry you could make wildfire with it.

Having said that, I am going to stop for some several minutes for a nap.