Click Here!

Naruko' Pheremons

Guest Guest1234

Guest Guest1234

So… this is like a two pronged idea.

Kurama causes Naruko to produce really strong pheremones that cause powerful people to want to breed her. This happens because of the fact Naruko is a Uzumaki and a reincarnation or the Sage’s kid. The pheremones can't be stopped and when she's younger they just make people obsessed with her. (No loli please. It really makes me uncomfortable)

They only affect those who are strong enough to provide her with strong kids. But given her class is made up of future powerhouses…

This is where it prongs off. Note: I'd prefer graduation ages to be moved to sixteen but if you keep it 12-13 I don't mind. 

Option A)- only Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura are affected. Why them? Because Sasuke is a Uchiha and another reincarnation, while Sakura can become so badass she outclasses the sannin as a teenager without any hax abilities, and she can probably impregnate her with chakra later on. (Or she’s a futa- your pick) Kakashi has one of the more powerful sharingan abilities and he's pretty much S-Class. So Team Seven ends up all obsessed with Naruko. This can start in the Academy when they're older, and have things like Sasuke and Sakura groping Naruko when they hit puberty and subtly mainpulating her into being submissive to them. Kakashi comes in later. 

The ‘bell test’ turns into a gang bang with Naruko being fucked hard. And team training is prefaced by fucking her, and Kakashi tends to have her make a clone to suck him off. The Wave mission has them spending two extra days on the road to fuck her. Sasuke doesn't defect because he doesn't want to not be with Naruko.

Option B)- the entire Rookie Nine turn Naruko into a fuck toy. They have her adjust to being groped by all of them, they take turns staying over at her place, they all have special ways of making sure she knows they want her.

Everyone is jealous of Sasuke and Sakura for being on her team. (In this- no Kakashi. Eight people are enough for the poor girl!) And even more so when they fuck her first- right after the bell test. Then it's a giant party for them where they take turns fucking her and playing with her. You can make the girls Futa again if you want. 

In both options, I'd like it to be a secret and one that no one has any idea about. They're to good at hiding it. Naruko dresses in normal clothes when she's in public and goes skimpy she. Around those in the know.

The consent issue is up to the writer. Want to make it noncon at first? Sure. Want it dub on? Go ahead. Totally consensual? Go crazy. 

I'd suggest maybe using the sharingan to hypnotize her if you want. 

Pregnancy can occur whenever you want, but a few scenes would be nice. Especially if she lactates. 

She also can look however you what physically. Small, busty, whatever.  

Guest naru x doggo

Interesting concept. But strong people wouldn’t mean also most of the jounin and  anbu, every kage and other jinchuriki(or even bijuu ex:kurama ( shapeshifting or some other form change) )? Also if it would be whole rookie 9 do you count akamaru(or other inuzukas dogs) or it’s strictly human on human fic?

Guest Guest1234

True, but I wanted it a smaller harem. You could make an argument it's the people she spends the most time around that end up falling for her like that. She probably attracts people like flies to honey but most don't go for it because they don't spend enough time with her. Kakashi was her AnBU guard and spent years hanging around her.

A third option could be the other jinchuriki. And that's like the requirement for her pheremones to accept them. 

Kurama is fine if you want. I actually thought of that right after I posted. Shapeshifting or otherwise. 

Akamaru is fine, using Shino’s beetles somehow is fine to. Even Kurama if you want in his fox form. I'm okay with it but not like all the dogs. Most of this is human on human I’d prefer. 

A Sakura and Sasuke attraction would be interesting, if only to see them as rivals for one another until they learn to share Naruko. They could also change her mentally with the Sharingan (making her more submissive or sluty) and physically with Sakura’s medical abilities (bustier, better able to have children). 

Guest Guest1234

Exactly. Imagine the constant battles and glares, along with the casual groping of Naruko, followed by them combining their abilities to make her just ‘right’. 

Dont forget Kakashi though, that would add a bit more drama before they decide to have their fun. Or they'd just go for it because hey- they're already sharing anyway. 

• 2 months later...

It would be funny if Ino and Sakura keep their friendship where Sakura encourages Ino in her pursuit of Sasuke. After all, if she’s successful than Sakura can have Naruko all to herself and if she’s not, then it still distracts Sasuke while Sakura gets to grope and tease Naruko. There could be general antics putting Naruko is embarrassing positions. Like tripping her so she falls onto her knees, has her skirt fly up and shows her orange panties. Sasuke and Sakura both like that sight so they can have a rivalry over who puts Naruko into more sexy positions. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.