Click Here!

TOS Violation

Guest Tickler1991

First of all, it would help a lot to get a pen name, and/or a name of a story, to make it quicker and easier to look up. 

You should have gotten either a review from one of our archive moderators, or an email concerning what needed to be fixed. You should still be able to access the story through your control panel, so you can fix it. 

But what I can find is that your disclaimer is not correct (you need to disclaim the fandom, not just characters) and some tags need to be added. 

That’s all I can tell you, but our archive moderators will be around later today, and they can give you more details. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Hi,

I emailed you on August 11 regarding missing story tags (MCD and Rape), and left a review board notice regarding your disclaimer. If you need me to forward the original email, I’d be happy to do that, or you might want to peek in your Junk or Spam folder, since sometimes AFF email ends up there.

As far as the disclaimer goes, this is what you have:

Disclaimer: All characters of Star Wars belong to Disney and lucasfilm which is now owned by Disney. I will not receive any monetary benefits from this story at all in this work is purely fiction. That only disclaims ownership of the characters, and not the rest of Star Wars.

What works better is:

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Disney and lucasfilm which is now owned by Disney. I will not receive any monetary benefits from this story at all in this work is purely fiction.

It’s a small thing, but lawyers for Disney tend to love pursuing small things.

Guest Tickler1991

Thank you so much! I will use the second disclaimer! When I tried signing in using my email, it told me that I don't have an email associated with the account. I will try creating an email with my username.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.