Click Here!

Kushina the MILF news reporter

Guest Skilla

Guest Skilla

Plot Kushina is 38 years old, happily married (to Minato) house wife with an 18 year old son (Naruto). She is also a famous news reporter that works for Konoha TV and does dirty things on TV for ratings. She is a good wife and mother but she is also a nympho, she often wears scantily clad outfits while reading the news, much to the delight of her legions of horny fans (and much to the dismay of her son). Guys as old as Danzo and as young as Naruto constantly flirt with her and try to get into her panties, sometimes they are successful and she ends up getting fucked by them, without Minato’s knowledge of course. Minato enjoys watching her (relatively) softcore acts on TV, however he often goes on business trips, leaving his horny wife alone and as time goes on, her televised escapades become more and more extreme (she probably thinks she can get away with it because he isn’t there). She sometimes gets completely naked on TV and on special occasions, even fucks the staff.

Requirements:

• Modern AU (perhaps like modern Konoha in Boruto since they have a news station it seems)
  • Kushina is 38 years old
  • Minato is 38 years old
  • Naruto is 18 years old
  • Kushina is really curvaceous in this AU (bubble butt and huge perky breasts)
  • No incest, despite Kushina’s job being somewhat acceptable in this universe, incest is still a huge taboo
  • Kushina loves her husband and son dearly and that won’t change (despite how depraved she might become)
  • Naruto hates Kushina’s job, but still loves her (in a platonic way)
  • Kushina fucks guys her son’s age (and younger) both off, and eventually on camera for everyone to see

Optional:

• Naruto has a sister
  • Maybe Naruto does have some kind of sexual feelings for Kushina (some incest subtext maybe) but its heavily suppressed and never comes to anything

I’d love to see someone take this challenge, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gilgamesh

Oh, doesn’t this look familiar. I’ve tried pushing people to do basically this same story before. Here’s hoping you have better luck than me. You’re doing god’s work, son!

45 minutes ago, Guest Gilgamesh said:

Oh, doesn’t this look familiar. I’ve tried pushing people to do basically this same story before. Here’s hoping you have better luck than me. You’re doing god’s work, son!

I remember, I was the one who came up with it originally. :P

Guest Gilgamesh
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, Guest Skilla said:

I remember, I was the one who came up with it originally. :P

Oh, that was you? Sorry for not remembering your name. Good to know not everybody gave up on quality Kushina lemons. It was so long ago and a few people gave their input but it seemed like most people who were on that thread didn’t want to contribute any ideas. They didn’t want the Kushina in their stories to have any will power, inhibitions, morals, opinions or standards. Most of those people only cared about making another mindless slut story where Kushina isn’t even a person and is just a sex toy that occasionally squeaks and repeats the same two sentences over and over again to the person screwing her. “Oh, you’re so big!” and “Oh, it’s so good!” really get annoying if the same character repeats it a dozen times every sex scene. They only ever wanted to write about kids screwing her too. Even though she wouldn’t normally screw a kid they acted as if it was her canon behavior. Even though she could crush boulders with her bare hands and probably had more chakra than most people on the continent thanks to Kurama she would be overpowered by kids. Boys too young to even have hit puberty would lust after her. Despite being years from puberty they would have fully grown dicks too big to actually fit inside of a human being. Any story they wrote would make literally zero sense and be incredibly disturbing. Seeing this trash over and over again broke my will and I just gave up on the lot of them.

11 hours ago, Guest Gilgamesh said:

Oh, that was you? Sorry for not remembering your name. Good to know not everybody gave up on quality Kushina lemons. It was so long ago and a few people gave their input but it seemed like most people who were on that thread didn’t want to contribute any ideas. They didn’t want the Kushina in their stories to have any will power, inhibitions, morals, opinions or standards. Most of those people only cared about making another mindless slut story where Kushina isn’t even a person and is just a sex toy that occasionally squeaks and repeats the same two sentences over and over again to the person screwing her. “Oh, you’re so big!” and “Oh, it’s so good!” really get annoying if the same character repeats it a dozen times every sex scene. They only ever wanted to write about kids screwing her too. Even though she wouldn’t normally screw a kid they acted as if it was her canon behavior. Even though she could crush boulders with her bare hands and probably had more chakra than most people on the continent thanks to Kurama she would be overpowered by kids. Boys too young to even have hit puberty would lust after her. Despite being years from puberty they would have fully grown dicks too big to actually fit inside of a human being. Any story they wrote would make literally zero sense and be incredibly disturbing. Seeing this trash over and over again broke my will and I just gave up on the lot of them.

Just out of interest, what would your ideal Kushina for this story be like?

Guest Gilgamesh
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:07 PM, Guest Skilla said:

Just out of interest, what would your ideal Kushina for this story be like?

Somewhat dignified and respectable, at least at first, but also mischievous and loving to her friends and family. She’s an adult who has raised a kid, been married for years, and has a full-time job that she takes seriously. She’s not gonna be acting like a college girl. However she is still Kushina Uzumaki even though this is an AU where she lived past giving birth. Her core personality would not have changed too much from what we glimpsed in canon. Basically keeping her close to canon at the beginning so there is room for things to change and develop. I personally want to see Kushina slowly become more open to sexual acts with people who aren’t Minato over the course of the story without losing her love for her family and friends. Sex would become something she craves constantly in time be it wouldn’t erase her personality. She’d still be hot-headed, stubborn, and quick to anger if someone(the people she’s screwing?) insult and degrade her. She likes playing little pranks and going out with her friends. She is a mother who worries for her son and loves her husband deeply. However, she is also more than that. She has desires that go unfulfilled and is reluctant to act on them. She is fine with little teases at first because there’s no real harm done. She’s not cheating on Minato and she just gets a small thrill. Then she goes a little further, then a little further, and a little further. All the while rationalizing and excusing her actions because nobody thinks they’re the bad guy, that what they’re doing is wrong. She starts to believe her excuses and gets more comfortable with it all. The first time she cheats she’ll feel guilty after the fact, presumably during the act she’d be so pent up she’d be focusing mostly on getting as most out of it as she can. She’ll say that’s the only time it will ever happen, blame Minato for her having to go to another man for satisfaction, and try to act like it didn’t happen. Eventually her urges come back, harder to ignore now that she’s finally given in, and she excuses herself by saying she’s already a cheater so doing it twice wouldn’t make things worse. The story continues like this with things progressing, her rationalizing it as her doing no wrong, she gets comfortable with it and considers it normal behavior for her, and then moving on to the next sexual act. Sorta like Stop teasing us Sensei! -:- By : LordOfLust in how she slowly becomes open to more extreme sexual acts after getting comfortable with what she’s already done.

Maybe something like teasing(doesn’t hurt anyone) > hugging(we’re just friends) > kissing on the cheek then lips(a little affection is fine, right?) > maybe going on dates(it’s not cheating, we're just hanging out) > handjobs and fingering(there's no penetration, it's not really sex) > oral(using your mouth isn’t that much worse than your hand, is it?) > vaginal(he’s already cum inside my mouth, so since he's wearing a condom this is not as bad) (well we've already had sex a bunch of times with condoms maybe one time without wouldn't hurt) > anal(he’s already cum inside so many times, maybe this would also feel good) > threesomes(I've already had sex with both of them so why not?) > groups(why shouldn’t all of my friends enjoy themselves?) > sex with strangers/anonymous sex(it’s not like it really means anything, it's just sex, my heart belongs only to Minato) > other married people(we’re just scratching an itch, this way neither of us accidentally cheats on our spouse).

And I’m rambling again. This is just sorta my ideal Kushina story and it doesn’t necessarily mesh with your story idea. There are plenty of stories that are nothing like this that I like. Any legible, reasonable Kushina smut is certainly appreciated so you have my support all the way.

Guest Gilgamesh
21 hours ago, Guest Skilla said:

This just seems very similar to Stop Teasing Us Sensei though, how would the TV reporter theme play into your idea?

This will probably be my last post for a while so we don’t anger the mods. The one thing I don’t like about Stop Teasing Us Sensei  other than minor typos is how quick Kushina is to give in. At first she says to Kurama that she would never cheat on Minato but after just giving her students handjobs it never comes up again, she doesn’t even feel a little bit guilty or reluctant about doing more and more extreme things with them. She hadn’t even had sex with more than three people that aren’t her husband, and that affair hasn’t even been for very long, and she is already completely past caring about family or fidelity. When Naruto comes home during the foursome she is annoyed that they have to stop. Not ashamed and not guilty, just disappoint that she can’t keep cheating on her husband until she deals with her kid. The “corruption” happened way too fast and Kushina came off as being way too easy.

The previous post from me was mostly a rant about how an ideal (slow corruption) Kushina story would go, not necessarily how I would see the reporter story going. Sorry for that. I kinda misunderstood what you asked. 

In your first post you said she gets "completely naked on TV and on special occasions, even fucks the staff” when Minato goes on business trips. Also that “No incest, despite Kushina’s job being somewhat acceptable in this universe, incest is still a huge taboo,” implying that all of Kushina’s sexual acts from your idea would be just an acceptable part of her job in the eyes of society. Meaning that there is no cheating there. All the stuff I was talking about would be what goes on off camera.

I actually thought that the build up was really long, it wasn’t until about chapter 10 until she actually allowed them to have sex with her. I bet you couldn’t find another fic with that level of build up.

In my idea, Kushina having sex on TV would still be pretty shocking though since she’s married.

• 1 month later...

Since no one has taken up this challenge yet, I thought I would do a little intro to whet peoples appetite:

“This has been Kushina Uzumaki, until next time.” the famous reporter said as she signed off.

“Good work Kushina-san.” said one of the production crew members as the show ended. He grabbed a handful of her ass as she walked passed.

“Hey, naughty boy.” Kushina said in response teasingly.

The busty redheaded MILF was dressed in a race queen outfit; a white mini jacket, a midriff revealing white top that could barely contain her massive perky breasts, a white miniskirt that could barely contain her large, round ass and white thigh boots showcasing her perfectly sculpted legs. She was a MILF alright, countless boys and men jerked off to the sight of her everyday as she read the news, if they were lucky, she would be wearing something sexy like tonight.

“Kushina-san!” Kushina turned around to see who called her name.

“Kiba-kun! So you got the job?”

“Yep! I now get to work with you, will you let me see your pussy then?” Kiba said excitedly, like a dog in heat.

Edited by WillowDarkling
edited down to size

Hey Skilla – your best bet would be to post your story to the archive put put the WIP (“Work in Progress”) tag on it, and then share the link with them as want their appetites whetted.

One bit of constructive criticism – I’ve never known of a dog in heat being able to talk  – Triumph doesn’t count – so the simile doesn’t quite hold up.

4 hours ago, JayDee said:

One bit of constructive criticism – I’ve never known of a dog in heat being able to talk  – Triumph doesn’t count – so the simile doesn’t quite hold up.

Not to mention that male dogs, like most males, are pretty much always up for a tumble. It’s the female dogs who go into heat.

9 hours ago, JayDee said:

Hey Skilla – your best bet would be to post your story to the archive put put the WIP (“Work in Progress”) tag on it, and then share the link with them as want their appetites whetted.

Well, I’ve never known dogs to talk full stop, so I suppose it doesn’t hold up regardless.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/23/2017 at 4:14 PM, Guest Skilla said:

Plot Kushina is 38 years old, happily married (to Minato) house wife with an 18 year old son (Naruto). She is also a famous news reporter that works for Konoha TV and does dirty things on TV for ratings. She is a good wife and mother but she is also a nympho, she often wears scantily clad outfits while reading the news, much to the delight of her legions of horny fans (and much to the dismay of her son). Guys as old as Danzo and as young as Naruto constantly flirt with her and try to get into her panties, sometimes they are successful and she ends up getting fucked by them, without Minato’s knowledge of course. Minato enjoys watching her (relatively) softcore acts on TV, however he often goes on business trips, leaving his horny wife alone and as time goes on, her televised escapades become more and more extreme (she probably thinks she can get away with it because he isn’t there). She sometimes gets completely naked on TV and on special occasions, even fucks the staff.

Requirements:

• Modern AU (perhaps like modern Konoha in Boruto since they have a news station it seems)
  • Kushina is 38 years old
  • Minato is 38 years old
  • Naruto is 18 years old
  • Kushina is really curvaceous in this AU (bubble butt and huge perky breasts)
  • No incest, despite Kushina’s job being somewhat acceptable in this universe, incest is still a huge taboo
  • Kushina loves her husband and son dearly and that won’t change (despite how depraved she might become)
  • Naruto hates Kushina’s job, but still loves her (in a platonic way)
  • Kushina fucks guys her son’s age (and younger) both off, and eventually on camera for everyone to see

Optional:

• Naruto has a sister
  • Maybe Naruto does have some kind of sexual feelings for Kushina (some incest subtext maybe) but its heavily suppressed and never comes to anything

I’d love to see someone take this challenge, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me! :)

I believe that this was based off of a doujin. If it was, can you please give me the link? 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wanted to throw an update to this long awaited story and tell you guys that we (myself and Gill) have officially finished the first chapter, which can be found at: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106754

We will be creating more chapters with Kushina getting corrupted over time, with many plans and plots in mind. Please stay tuned if you’re interested, and check out my discord for discussions on other stories as well! (Discord: https://discord.gg/5wZXM9FnWk)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.