Click Here!

The Orb of Janus

Mal

Author: Mal
Title: The Orb of Janus
Summary:  A dorky archaeologist discovers an artifact of ancient power. He uses it to fulfill all his fantasies.
Fandom: Celebrity
Pairing: Dr. Morgan Price (not a celebrity) Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams
Warnings: 3+ MF FF MC Oral Anal Preg Inc
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered 

URL: http://celeb.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094714

First off, I want to thank all my readers for their comments and support in the time I’ve been on AFF, I really appreciate it guys! Please keep it up! This is my new story, The Orb of Janus. I really hope you all take the time to check it out, I am really happy with how this first chapter came out. It is my plan to mostly still work on my main story, Billion Dollar Harem, but to occasionally put that down to work on this. The really cool thing about this story, is I have a lot more freedom to do new things with it. There are literally unlimited possibilities with this one! And, while I still love BDH I think it’ll be fun to work on this every once in a while. 

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it, and please leave me some feedback in my new thread, The Orb of Janus. Its located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity thread in the All Other Subdomains topic here in the AFF forum. Please stop on by and say hi and let me know what you think of this new story.

Hoping to hear from you,

Mal

Edited by Mal