Click Here!

The Orb of Janus

Mal

Hey everyone, this will be a thread for the discussion of my new story, The Orb of Janus. 

I don’t know how often I’ll work on this story, as I plan for my main project to stay Billion Dollar Harem. However, I had a lot of fun writing this and I know at some point the adventures of the new character I created will continue. As of right now, I have no idea what or where the new chapter will take us, but it is kind of cool that I could literally do anything with this story. Right now my plan is to work on the next few chapters of BDH then maybe I’ll write another chapter of The Orb of Janus… we’ll just have to see what happens. Any way, to those who are new to my writing, welcome, to those who might have come here or read this new story because they are fans of my previous works, thanks for coming back for more, and being patient with me while I indulged a different style of writing. I really hope you all enjoyed The Orb of Janus and I’d absolutely love to hear all your comments and questions. Those of you who know me from my BDH thread will know that I try to promptly respond back to all comments, so please don’t be shy, let me know what you think!

Anyway, Thanks again for reading

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

It would be interesting if, because he isn’t completely fluent in the use of the Orb of Janus, Morgan Price didn’t completely ‘wipe’ the memories of Sophie and Maisie, with their remembering ‘snippets’ or flashes of what happened, and if so, would a sequel to this involve the two of them hooking up to raise Sophie’s baby as dual mothers, without any further prompting or involvement from Price? And if he has his eyes out on other ladies for future romps, would you consider such ladies as Alexandra Daddadrio, Dakota Blue Richards, Ashley Greene, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, Jodelle Ferland, Kirsten Stewart, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Lawrence, Katie McGrath, Nathalie Emmanuel and Natalie Dormer?

dude you finished that chapter quickly. Must have been that good old writing burst (that’s what i call writing a story relatively quickly) anyway I read it and I really like the orb’s powers. Not exactly mind control by not exactly hypnosis either. Since I’m not a fan of Game of Thornes I appreciate you keeping the story in the real world but made them act like their characters on the show. I also  don’t know if you are sticking with Sophie and Maisie for the entire series or not but I think moving on every from girl/girls every 2-4 chapters could work well but not moving onto other girls could work as well. Hope some of this was helpful and wish you luck on future chapters of Orb and BDH. 

P.S. Hope you don’t find me starting threads for my stories on here. I liked leaving a thread open on the forum like you did and figured I could leave one here to update future projects like I do on my website and mine will be different from yours in the sense I will just keep one thread for everything so it’s not completely idea stealing lol. 

-LazyNinjas

Edited by lazyninjas

Hey guys, just wanted to give you guys a quick response to your comments.

Alpa: That could be an interesting way to continue Maisie and Sophie’s story, but ultimately this story is going to be about Morgan and his journey to godhood. If I use Sophie and Maisie again, it would very likely involve Morgan. Though your idea might be an interesting way for that story line to start out. You know, a year later, Morgan’s had dozens of other sexual encounters with other celebs, decides to look in on Sophie to see how his kid is doing and see’s her and Maisie going at it, then joins in :). I haven’t done to much planning yet where the next chapter will go, I do know that I plan to use a bunch of different celebs, especially those who aren’t and will never be in BDH. As such, you’ve got a pretty good list there, and some of those names I have considered and might at some point use. In particular, I’m interested in Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and maybe Natalie Dormer. I’d like to add a couple ladies from my own list that I will probably use at some point. Kylie and Kendall Jenner will almost certainly get a turn, as will Emilia Clarke and Stella Maxwell. In fact Stella I have a really cool idea involving Stella, and she could very well end up being the star of the next chapter. We’ll just have to see, its a ways off.

lazyninjas: Hey bud, yeah I started working on this and I just couldn’t put it down. It all happened when I was making breakfast one morning. I was thinking about the poll from my other thread where I asked you guys if you thought I should do a one shot. Then the idea for the Orb hit me and I was like yep I’m def writing that lol :).  Yeah, one of the ideas I found most appealing about the Orb was the way I could use it to literally make any idea work. Write a threesome with 1994 versions of Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, the Orb could do that :) Warp reality to turn Taylor Swift into a futanari with a giant cock and a sex crazed need to fuck, the Orb could do that too :) Make Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner believe themselves to be their characters on GoT and then make them fuck… you guessed it, the Orb could do that too :) the Orb gives me the power to take any idea I have, no matter how crazy, and make it work. That’s one of the reasons I just had to write this, because of the endless possibilities it presents. Whereas with BDH I’m slowly writing myself into a corner. Where eventually the possibilities become limited and eventually the plot (albeit it might take another 50 chapters) will become stale especially once all the ladies are completely broken in… With the Orb, there really is no limit to what I can do. Now, that said BDH is still going to be my priority. I’m still thoroughly enjoying the plot and the two new characters creates a whole new dynamic to explore. Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed the Orb, I plan to write another chapter probably after I the next two or three of BDH depending on how quickly I get them out. Finally, as to your thread, man I say absolutely, go for it. Having the BDH thread is one of the main things that inspires me to keep writing. I don’t consider it to be idea stealing at all. I read about half of your new story Security Check, and here soon I was going to write some feedback to it in your thread. Mostly it’ll be advice on things I think you could do a better job of, ways to make your story flow better, and praise for the things I think you do well. In other words, just my two cents lol :)

Alright guys, I’m out, thanks again for your continued support. I really do appreciate it.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest SolarisSixth

Hey, I loved this first chapter, and I'm really digging Billion Dollar Harem too. I was wondering if impregnation would continue to feature in this story? … it's kind of my fetish and I'd love to see it. :)

Maybe you could also add it to BDH too? Pick one of the girls to have your kid, with the eventual goal of having one by each of them?

They're of course your stories, I just wanted to make the suggestion. Best of luck either way!

Hello SolarisSixth: Always good to see a new face in the threads. I’m glad you’re enjoying BDH and my new story as well. As to the impregnation theme. In the Orb of Janus, I see it continuing. It might not be something I feature in every chapter, but I do see it being a theme I use often. There are hundreds of stories of ancient gods impregnating earthly females and I certainly see Janus aka Morgan spreading his seed around.

With BDH, that is a completely different story. I can say with certainty and not because of my feelings for the theme, that the preg theme will never be in BDH. I like preg I mean its not one of my top five favorite themes, but it can be fun to play with every now and then. With BDH its more of a problem of realism and character development. Alex doesn’t want the ladies in his harem getting pregnant and for two good reasons. 1) babies create even more evidence of what he did. Admittedly, if he ever gets caught, there’s plenty of evidence floating around down there to incriminate him. But babies are sure fire proof more than anything else. 2) More importantly, the harem has neither the facilities non the personnel for taking care of or giving birth to babies. If something goes wrong during the birth process, there is a real likelihood that the pregnant mother will die. Without a doctor and proper facilities this likelihood increases dramatically. To Alex, the celebs in his harem are there for his pleasure, they’re an investment and I don’t see him risking their safety or his just to get one of them pregnant. All in all, I guess what I’m saying is, Alex doesn’t want them getting pregnant which is why he mandate they take birth control. 

I do really appreciate the suggestion, and don’t think of this response as putting you down, I just wanted to answer your question as thoroughly as possible. I’m glad you asked it, I’m sure there were others out there who were wondering the same thing about BDH, and probably The Orb of Janus too.

Thanks again, and please don’t be shy about voicing your opinion again :)

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Hey Mal. So what I like about Orb of Janus is that it gives you basically unlimited freedom to do whatever you want. BDH needs to be grounded in reality- character actions need to be semi-logical and need to stem from previous behavior. But Orb of Janus can just sort of claim anything done can be attributed to the power of the orb. This allows for any fantastical scenario and doesn’t tie you down in keeping chapters and plots consistent. I’m sure it will be a welcome occasional relief after having to maintain the realism in BDH. 

I liked the Sophie and Maisie storyline, but would love to see you jump around to other scenarios and with other celebs. Could Morgan move around in time to maybe get some celebs in their prime? 

Just how powerful is the Orbs time/reality warping ability? Because there could be a bit of a fun time to be had with Slave Girl Leia/Slave Girl Carrie Fisher in the metal bikini from Return of the Jedi that many nerds seem to enjoy fantasizing about, that could be worked into this story, along with a number of other girls from the heyday of their fame, like the Charmed and Buffy casts for example that got eliminated from BDH for being too ‘old’ for Alex that Morgan could get around if the power of the Orb is powerful enough. Perhaps you could even bring in the three leading ladies of each of the Star Wars trilogies in on the same chapter from the time of said trilogy (Carrie Fisher rom the 70/80’s, Natalie Portman from the 90’s and Daisy Ridley from the current one) as a possibility.

Guest SolarisSixth

That’s cool. I appreciate you responding to me. 

I’m glad you considered it either way, and it makes sense in your story to not add it. :)

I’ll be looking forward to what comes in the future! 

Sorry I’m a little late on the responses, been really busy with the new job and all the adjustments that go along with it. I can’t promise things will get much better either, sadly. This job might end up being more stressful and time consuming than I’d like, but we’ll just have to see. Its still too new yet for me to say with much certainty just what I can expect my normal routine to be. Anyway, I thought I’d address your comments real quick and and give an update. Right now I’m in the middle of writing chapter 25 of my primary story, Billion Dollar Harem. It is my current plan to write the next two or three installments of this story and then to return to The Orb of Janus and write chapter two. I have a few ideas for what will happen in chapter two from a story perspective, but I’m not quite sure just whom the celeb(s) who will feature in the smut scene will be as of yet. Honestly, I have so many potential ladies on my list to feature, I’ll most likely just begin work on the chapter and see where it takes me as far as the smut section goes. I guess from an update point of view, all I can say for sure, is that I do plan for there to be a chapter 2. That likely it will be anywhere from two to three months off depending on how work on BDH goes and that I have a rough idea for the story… Sorry if that’s not much info :(. On to you guys:

Juan: I absolutely agree! The thing I like most about this story is the endless possibility. I’m really excited to play out some of my crazier ideas in this story and just see where my imagination leads me :). I also agree that it was really fun featuring Sophie and Maisie, but having some other celebs to work with is the way to go. I was definitely thinking about doing some time jumping to celebs in their prime. I don’t know if that will be a feature in the next chapter or whom I’ll use when I do, but I can say one of the targets I’d love to try when I do is Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears cira the 2003 VMAs when they both kissed Madonna. (probably wouldn’t include Madonna as I’ve never been a fan. Maybe some back stage action, or a few days later...) But they are by no means the only targets I’d like to feature in their prime. But, seeing as there are also tons of current celebs I’d love to write a scene for its really hard to tell just where things will go. Anyway, thanks as always for your comments, I really do appreciate it.

Alpa: Man, this absolutely has to be one of the hottest, coolest, sexiest ideas ever!!!! I had a lot of thoughts in mind when I was writing Orb, But this wasn’t one of em, and that is really sad because it is so amazing! Again, I can’t say for sure what will feature in the next chapter as far as the celeb smut, but I can say for sure that I want to write this. Since the next chapter is going to somewhat deal with Morgan learning more about his power, I probably won’t try to fit in this idea because I don’t really want to take away from its magnificence with a bunch of weighty story :). Maybe this will be an idea for chapter 3 or 4 though. Either way, you can expect that as long as I’m working on Orb, this is something that will eventually happen!!! Thanks so much for this idea, I can’t wait to write it up!

SolarisSixth: Its no problem at all, I try to be as engaged with my readers as possible. I try to feature in as many fetishes as I can A) personally deal with (as in, I won’t write stuff that makes me uncomfortable either physically or mentally), and B) that fall within the bounds allowed by this site’s rules. I know there are a few devs on AFF who’d probably just rather see the Celebrity section go away, but this site has been good to me, and I don’t want to do anything that would get my hard work banished :). Either way, your particular thing is something that I do like to mess with every now and again and like I said I see it being featured quite a bit in this story and its certainly not out of bounds as far as the rules :). Anyway, thanks for the reply and for adding your voice to the thread, I really appreciate it.

Alright, that about does it for me. Thanks again for all your comments and questions and of course for reading along! I certainly wouldn’t be able to keep this up with out you guys! Please keep it going!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 3 weeks later...

Both thank you for the praise, your welcome and which part are you loving? If your doing another celeb playacting as their characters, perhaps you could consider doing all three versions of Sarah Connor at the same time, before changing things up so you get some of their other characters, like Cersei and Daenerys. Also, would ladies like Summer Glau make an appearance? Or any of the ladies from Buffy or Xena, as a three way involving Xena, Gabrielle and Eve would be fun, same with some of the other ladies from Xena/Hercules. Or would Price want to have some fun with actual historical figures, like Cleopatra or Joan of Arc, again assuming that the Orb has that kind of power.

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.