Click Here!

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R Idea

Hi! I’m Dignitias. I’m pretty new here, and I was looking through the categories to put your stories in and noticed that the category for S.T.A.L.K.E.R doesn’t exactly look right. Don’t get me wrong, the spelling and the way you made the title is right, it’s just….why just Shadow Of Chernobyl? I thought that maybe instead of using the title for the first game, why not just S.T.A.L.K.E.R? It seems like a small issue I know, but it always irked me a small bit each time I saw it. The way it was for me, was that it takes place specifically in this part of the game’s universe, rather than just calling it S.T.A.L.K.E.R! Sorry if this is a small kind of suggestion, but I thought this way, it’d look nicer just to call it S.T.A.L.K.E.R, rather than using one of the three game’s titles.

This is more appropriately a category request/request for category modification, and not a general staff question, since the moderators don’t assign category names.

I’d rather not ask for this to be deleted outright as inappropriate to this thread, so I’m moving it to the correct thread.

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.