Click Here!

Dirty Bathtime

BitterNTR

1 ~ Dirty Bathtime

Involves: Kushina, Naruto, Choji, Kiba, Shikamaru

Summary: Things don't usually go to plan when bathing a lot of kids, especially when you're the 'Number 1 MILF' in all of Konoha.

Tags: Shota, Body Expansion, Cheat, Orgy

Plot – In this one, I was thinking of a young Naruto going out to play with his friends. A quick downpour puts an end to their fun time and they decide to head back to Naruto’s house to stay out of the rain. Kushina invites them in but gets into a fit with all the mud they’re tracking throughout the house. She gathers them all into the bathroom, strips them all and gets them into the bath and shower. (At this point, you can choose to have Naruto stay, or shower quickly and leave because he’s excited to play with his toys or something) Things take a turn when Kushina joins them to make sure they’re completely squeaky clean. Equally as naked with nothing to fear since they’re kids, they eventually end up teasing her and making comments about her hot body and eventually move on to groping her playfully. Kiba tries to 'Kancho' Kushina, and causes her to moan out loud. She's embarrassed and Kiba does it again, and eventually the boys join in and begin to finger Kushina, which slowly leads into a steamy shota-gangbang in the bathroom.

Notes: 

- The boys can be any age, but I think they should be around 8 or 9 since it’s more likely for Kushina to join kids in a bath than teens.

- One thing I’d definitely like to see in this is Choji using his family’s Jutsu to expand his dick to a rather impressive size, at least enough for Kushina to go slack-jawed in surprise.

- Whether or not Naruto finds out about his mother being fucked by his friends or even joining in is up to you. Though I would prefer to have Naruto not participate.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.