Click Here!

Information Extraction (Kushina)

BitterNTR

~ Information Extraction

Involves: Kushina, Ibiki, OC/Male Characters

Summary: Naturally equipped with chakra chains, a penchant for torture and an impossibly high, unfulfillable libido, Kushina found herself a good job as the Head of Konoha's Torture and Interrogation Unit.

Tags: Violence, Cheating, Group, Gangbang, Slight Fem-Dom.

Plot – Pretty self-explanatory. Kushina’s the leader of the Konoha Torture and Interrogation Unit and she has to get information out of a lot of people. She found that the easiest way to do so was through their dicks. Traitors and enemies of Konoha are not spared from her sexual deviancy, and whoever cums first loses. Kushina can fuck OC’s and Canon characters and everything has to be done should be kept hush-hush from Minato. Or at least, hidden from him as best as she can. Maybe you can have a reveal at the end where he visits her at work only to find her stuffed with the freshest batch of prisoners.

I’d like to see Kushina having two separate personalities. Her normal one when she’s with her husband and son, and a more dominating and fierce attitude when she’s at work. And if you’re going to have a prisoner break her with his cock, maybe she’ll slowly turn submissive but once the sex is over, she’ll be back in control and won’t take kindly to being dominated by her fuckbuddy.

Notes:

- Kushina has to use her chains to pin someone down to the floor or bound to a chain. She should probably be in control for most of the sex scenes, but she can lose her will to a particularly large cock, but only for that sex scene. This is an experienced whore I’m talking about after all.

- I’d like to see Ibiki (and some of the other members of the Torture and Interrogation Unit) get in on the action as well at some point as he should already have had a sexual relationship with Kushina, being her number 2 in command and all. Maybe some casual sex in front of the prisoners and around their base.

- Anko can be added into the mix as well for an orgy. As well as toys.

- No scat. And there can be violence, but I’m not too interested in seeing bloodplay.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the challenge.

Edited by BitterNTR
Edit names

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.