Click Here!

Dudley's Lucky Day

Guest Anaman

Guest Anaman

Dudley Dursley recognized that his female cousin, Harry (or Harriet or whatever other name) Potter, is growing up to be very hot and at the summer of her fourth/fifth year, decided to fuck her. He gets help from Vernon who thinks its fitting that the freak serve her betters and together the two spike her food with alcohol and aphrodisiacs. Then when she’s lusted out of her mind, Dudley brings her to his room and fucks her. He does that a couple times until Harry realizes that she likes being dominated by him and they spend the summer just doing it everywhere around Private Drive. Petunia who loves seeing Lily’s daughter become a debaunched whore decides to teach her how to be the perfect housewife, buying slutty clothes, making Dudley’s meals, being ready for him when he comes home, etc. Vernon could join in the fun too. It ends with an epilogue where Dudley comes home fifteen years into the future with a perfect life: his career is doing well (thanks to Harry and her magic), he’s wealthy and well-respected, and he comes home to a slutty, buxom and heavily pregnant wife that he can fuck whenever he wants. Maybe make it a parody of the actual Epilogue where Harry goes with Dudley to Station 9 ¾ for their kids- James Sirius, Vernon Dudley and Lily Petunia- to go to Hogwarts and comes home for Dudley to fuck her. 

Things I Would Like To See: Submissive Harry, Slutty Harry, Harry’s child knowing she’s a whore, Pregnancy King, Cock Worship, Dirty Language, Dom Dudley and maybe some Public Sex

• 4 months later...
Guest Neibel

Dudley starts groping her on the train station and Harry just giggles and laughs it off, totally used to being dominated like this. None of the children are surprised but James Sirius rolls his eyes and demands they wait until they’re home so everyone doesn’t learn how big of a slut his mom is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On Harriet’s kids knowing, there could be a scene where they’re all getting ready for Hogwarts. The kids are running around the house, trying to find ties or books or lost homework or whatever (at least James and Vernon are) and Lily is sitting in the kitchen table complaining that she can’t go. Also on the kitchen table is Harriet, who’s bent over and being plowed from behind by Dudley, who’s groping her massive breasts and pulling her hair, as she comforts Lily. James and Vernon come down for breakfast just as Dudley finishes in Harriet and the kids and Dudley all sit down to eat, while Harriet moves under the table to clean her husband up.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Judge99

Hello there my name in the writing business is Judge99 in Fanfiction I'm on Fanfiction, Archive and Hentai Foundry. I've taken an interest in this and have decided to write it for you all. Mostly because I like weak characters such as Dudley dominating over the strong like Harriet Potter.

The story should be completed in about a months time without any interruption on my part more than likely its goigng to be a single piece and very long with well detailed sex scenes and debauchery to satiate all your needs.

Featuring all the ideas in he summary as well as some embezzlement and thievery of Harriet's vault to give to the Dursleys with light drug abuse. 

I shall message you again when this story is complete with detailed links to all the available reading material. Please like, favrioute and spread about my great works once finished.

Most Sincerely

Judge99

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest MarvelMaisel

Dudley still becomes buff and muscular through his exercise regime and Harriet loves it. She clings to his arms like a vapid trophy wife and coos over how ‘big’ and ‘strong’ her man now is. Dudley can easily lift her up with his arms, making her squeal, and pin her against the wall to fuck her some more. They talk about all of their plans after school and Harriet plans to deal with Voldemort more ruthlessly and efficiently, because it’s the only way Dumbledore will leave her alone to pursue her real dream of being Dudley’s pretty little housewife. 

They could also move to another neighborhood with the Potter’s money where no one knows Harriet is his cousin and Dudley can publicly brag about his girlfriend. Harriet should also surprise her boyfriend with potions to make her ass and breast size bigger/bustier. She finally finds a common ground to bond with Petunia over as they both want Dudley to be happy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.