Click Here!

Kushina Story [reboot]

Ikarusu-dono

Kushina Story Poll v2  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What idea would you like to see written the most?

• Bodyguard Mission -- Idea #1 (Guarding a person)
    • Guard Mission -- Idea #2 (Guarding a town)
    • Original Challenge -- Idea #3

Here’s an update on the stories so far: 

Gremory’s challenge – It’s about ¾ done, reason for the slow progress being a busy schedule the past couple days & lack of a beta. Went back and corrected the grammar myself.

“Watch Your Back” Combo of Emperor’s and Bitter’s Challenge – I believe that this challenge needs further development. About half of the first chapter was written when I realized that I’d been writing a one shot. So, Emperor & Bitter, let’s do some more brainstorming to shape the challenge differently. And, if we all have such a mind, perhaps an entirely new challenge. (A bodyguard mission?) Not entirely certain where this one’ll end up – but something will get worked out.

3 hours ago, Ikarusu-dono said:

Here’s an update on the stories so far: 

Gremory’s challenge – It’s about ¾ done, reason for the slow progress being a busy schedule the past couple days & lack of a beta. Went back and corrected the grammar myself.

“Watch Your Back” Combo of Emperor’s and Bitter’s Challenge – I believe that this challenge needs further development. About half of the first chapter was written when I realized that I’d been writing a one shot. So, Emperor & Bitter, let’s do some more brainstorming to shape the challenge differently. And, if we all have such a mind, perhaps an entirely new challenge. (A bodyguard mission?) Not entirely certain where this one’ll end up – but something will get worked out.

Hmm. I honestly don't know what else really needs to be said. What are you having trouble with?

13 hours ago, Guest Skilla said:

This has got nothing to do with the thread but its a Kushina idea I wondered if you’d be interested in. Tell me what you think. :)

The idea itself is actually quite good, and it would be a great read. However, at the moment, I’m working to complete a joint-challenge from Bitter and Emperor, so I won’t be able to attempt yours. Perhaps in the future.

Guest Skilla
2 hours ago, Ikarusu-dono said:

The idea itself is actually quite good, and it would be a great read. However, at the moment, I’m working to complete a joint-challenge from Bitter and Emperor, so I won’t be able to attempt yours. Perhaps in the future.

I'd love to see you attempt this in the future. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Smutyness

So Much discussion 
so much potential
I guess writer lost his Mojo or got stuck in real life or  he was just trolling here….

hope someone picks up and posts atleast one shot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.