Click Here!

M/m space captain/assigned a mate

Guest HideAndGoSeek

Guest HideAndGoSeek

Ive posted this before but hopefully there are better results. I read this a really long time ago and I can't find it but I loved it so i'm desperate to find this story now. The story starts with this space captain finding out that he's being assigned a mate but he doesn't want one. He appeals to whoever makes these matches and they send someone (a hot blonde? guy who also has recently been told he's getting a mate) to follow him around and see if he is as unsuitable for a mate as the captain claims he is. They have to share his cramped quarters and things get a little toasty ;) in there. They really don't like eachother and are always at each other's necks but they're still hot for eachother. Some other things I can remember: -they have these virtual sex machines but once he finds out he's getting a mate he can't use them anymore -the captains friend (lieutanant?) Doesn't think they should be together and wants to keep them apart -the captain and this guy go to dinner in his friend and his friends wife's family cabin a lot I think Please help me find it! I truly loved this story and at least want to reread what the author has written if they stopped updating

• 1 month later...

Hey, I’ve been looking for this one for a couple years now, too. You’ve put up basically all the details I remember. I do think the man they send to the guy has a name like Spencer. I read it on fictionpress in like 2012.

• 1 month later...
Guest HiddAndGoSeek

No wonder I couldn't find it! I follow jma but assumed it wasn't them when they didn't have anything like it in their page. Thank you so much. Now I know the end to this mystery.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.