Click Here!

Original m/m the bastard and the prince?

Guest HideAndGoSeek

Guest HideAndGoSeek

I think I got the title correct but it was about a bastard of the king who is out on a mission with the crown Prince and their army. The bastard takes a man captive and makes him a bed slave. Along the way we learn that the guy he kidnapped is half fey or something and has powers that o my his mate can help control. The bastard happens to be his mate. They go back to the palace where the king demands a public display of the new slaves. The bastard bindfolds the guy and plugs his ears to save him from witnessing it and seeing his mother  (also a captured slave) go through it.

Other facts: The prince is really close with his brother. The guy eventually falls in love with the bastard. 

I think I posted awhile ago looking for it and I think someone told me that the author took it down but I can't remember and I'm hoping someone knows where I can read it again

Edited by WillowDarkling
Removed implied request for copy

Guest HideAndGoSeek

I just found my first post and I answered my own inquiry on it (apparently I have terrible memory). Ignore this post unless you happen to know where I can read it lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.