Click Here!

Ben 10, God of the Multiverse

Rexfan12345

Ben Tennyson becomes becomes a good by learning the secret of the Omnitrix and travels to different universes to find suitable female slaves.

Requirements

• This is a Dark Ben story 
  • He also gains a massive 20 inch cock.
  • He can make every woman have massive assets (tits and ass)
  • Ben's girls also come along with him on his adventures

Ladies

Please include: (Bold means must include)

Star War: the Clone War: Ahsoka, Aayla, Chuchi, Barris

Highschool DxD: Koneko, Greyfia, Kuroka

From Bleach: Yourichi, Rangiku, Ohrihime, Tia Harribel, Rukia

From Naruto: Sakura, Hinata, Ino

From Avatar series: Katara, Toph, Suki, Korra, Ty Lee, Asami

From Ben 10: Gwen, Julie, Kai, Attea, Looma

From Danny Phantom: Jazz, Dani, Maddie, Sam, Star, Ember, Paulina, Valerie, Dora, Desiree

From Marvel: Black Cat, Mary Jane Watson, Jean Gray, Sue Storm, Spider-Gwen, Emma Frost, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Rouge, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, America Chavez 

From DC: Powergirl, Supergirl, Black Canary, Vixen, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Poison Ivy, Star Girl, Zatanna 

Not allowed

• Futa
  • Pegging
  • Water sports
  • Rape

Allowed

• Clothes ripping
  • Girl on girl (with Ben involved some how)
  • Anal
  • Blowjobs
  • Tittyfucks
Edited by Rexfan12345

Guest Love-War-Insanity

Well, nice to see that there are others that share taste for fiction. Pretty sure you copied and pasted several things from my ‘Phantom around the multiverse’ challenge (read: I know you did), but I will say that I would read this story if anyone ever made it.

2 hours ago, Guest Love-War-Insanity said:

Well, nice to see that there are others that share taste for fiction. Pretty sure you copied and pasted several things from my ‘Phantom around the multiverse’ challenge (read: I know you did), but I will say that I would read this story if anyone ever made it.

Sorry, should of have asked first, hope you don't mind, but glad you like the idea though.

I considered doing Love-War-Infinity’s challenge as a sequel to the Booblover’s Phantom Harem challenge I also toyed with doing later.  Although I’d rather start with an already chaotic good anti-hero type character than write a good hero breaking bad and in this specific regard, I tire of writing Ben (even if dark sided) in general.

4 hours ago, Praetor said:

I considered doing Love-War-Infinity’s challenge as a sequel to the Booblover’s Phantom Harem challenge I also toyed with doing later.  Although I’d rather start with an already chaotic good anti-hero type character than write a good hero breaking bad and in this specific regard, I tire of writing Ben (even if dark sided) in general.

Well I understand, but you don't have to write this, I honestly want to see someone else do this story, kinda sucks that you tire of writing Ben, he rarely has any decent stories sadly. Most of it is just garbage or unfinished.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.