Click Here!

Crossover question

JayDee

Hi,

I seem to recall that loading stories before with multiple fandoms the general rule was to put the story in whichever of the settings was mostly used. Now I see that under Misc there’s a lot of crossover catagories and a mention of crossover catagories in the guidelines that may well have been there before but with the time elapsed I can’t remember.

Would a crossover story need to go in the misc> crossover catagory now, or does it stll ok to put it in the mostly-set-in fandom? and if it should be in misc>crossover should I be looking to move my older stories into that cat if/when I have time?

Thanks for your time.

~JD

I’d go with the mostly-set-in fandom myself, to be honest. The Misc>Crossover category is mostly for stories which don’t have a proper category to begin with, and when a crossover is set in one of those, well, the archive dragons get peevish. And you know, peevish dragons and all that… :whistle:

Thanks for the info! Both of the remaining oneshots I forgot to post are firmly in one setting that has a catagory with a single thing from another so it’s easy to see where to put ‘em now.

I try not to get dragons peevish. Not since the incident. Though that crater did make a fine lake eventually.

Edited by JayDee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.