Click Here!

Ridiculously Dark and Twisted Bellatrix Fic

Guest Forgotten_Oracle

Guest Forgotten_Oracle

found a story the other week on ff.net that was absolutely incredible to read but unfortunately my tablet broke, managed to get a new one but haven’t been able to find this fic anywhere since, doesn’t help that i have no idea what the name is lol, anyways the main points that i remember are as follows:

0: there was only 2 chapters so far and it was relatively new to site in general

1: it was set during Hogwarts during the first of Voldemort, Bellatrix was in her 5th year i think, when the lestrange Brothers cornered her and attempted to rape her saying stuff about being in talk with her family for marriage so that makes her their property, she is saved however by an oc called Hadrian,

2: Bella and Hadrian spend more time together etc, eventually fall in love and upon leaving Hogwarts he goes to ask Lord Black for her hand in marriage only to be ambushed instead by both Lord Black and the Lestranges along with several Death Eaters, Hadrian manages to escape but is bitten by a werewolf amongst the Deatheaters in doing so

3: Hadrian and Bella run away together and have a kid together only to be hunted down by Lord Black and his Death Eater allies, Hadrian is turned into his werewolf form and skinned alive with magic keeping him alive and fully conscious as the Death Eaters watch a newly de-skinned Hadrian be torn apart & eaten alive by a pack of hungry dogs whilst laugh

4: Bella hides their son with Andromeda using Magic to seal away her memories of ever having a kid so no one can track him down and kill him and goes back to try and save Hadrian unaware he is already dead, Lord Black captures her, uses his status as Lord Black to Magically bind to a Slave Contract barely disguised as a Marriage Contract with the Lestranges

5: It ended with Bellatrix spending her wedding day being repeatedly raped by both Lestrange brothers on top of her new bed, complete with a brand new Wolf Skin Duvet that they then force her to sleep in it whilst wearing nothing but several coatings of their cum, Bella is forced to watch from within her mind as her Body follows their orders exactly and is left heartbroken when the next morning they ask her if her Hadrian was as comfortable as he used to be

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.