Click Here!

Unable to access account

Guest Poem

Hey all,

I've had an account since July 2015 when I started my first story. I haven't touched the account since Aug 2016 since I haven't had a story I wanted to post. But now that I'm working on a new one, I can't seem to access my old account.

I may have gotten my password wrong (it's been a while, haha) but I know I have the right email since I'm still getting notifications for reviews. I can't log in and when I try to reset my password, it tells me there is no account under that email.

I believe I also managed to create a new account under the same pen name while trying to get it to work, which was unintentional. I can see both pen names when I search for myself. If possible, I'd like to get my old account working, so I can add new chapters to my old story.

Let me know if you need any more info!

Thank you,

Penname: Poem

Hi,

I think I have both your accounts:

Poem (original)
Poem (new)

The email accounts are different, so I need to ask which account you want as the surviving account. We can then merge them for you, so all the data from the original account will remain intact.

Oh, they should both be the poemcausia Gmail account, but that would explain why I couldn't get into the old one. 

I'd like the email that's on the new account, but still want access to my old stories, if at all possible. If that means we keep the new account and merge the old one into it, then let's do that.

Thank you so much!

Poem

Not a problem at all. I’ll write this up for my tech admin, and we’ll get them merged, with the new account as the surviving account, and all the stories and associated data merged. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.