Click Here!

[Ichasennin] New location for my stories

Ichasennin

Greetings everyone,

since I’ve set up a Patreon account, I removed all of my stories from Adultfanfiction. However, they can be still found on Fanfiction.net and soon enough also my my personal blog.

I’ll take this opportunity to thank the admins, who have kindly helped me make sure I didn’t infringe on any rule.

I hope to see you all again.

We’re sorry to see you go, but we hope your readers will continue to enjoy your stories on your blog, and elsewhere! We’re still happy to have you come and read stories here, review your favorite authors, and chat with us on the forums. :)

On 23/7/2017 at 5:00 PM, BronxWench said:

We’re sorry to see you go, but we hope your readers will continue to enjoy your stories on your blog, and elsewhere! We’re still happy to have you come and read stories here, review your favorite authors, and chat with us on the forums. :)

Kek. I’m not going anywhere and I’m still going to post stories here. Just not those that are subjected to monetary pledges. This is a nice community and I have every intention to hang around for the foreseeable future.

6 minutes ago, Ichasennin said:

Kek. I’m not going anywhere and I’m still going to post stories here. Just not those that are subjected to monetary pledges. This is a nice community and I have every intention to hang around for the foreseeable future.

:yahoo: 

3 hours ago, Ichasennin said:

Which stories are subjected to monetary pledges?

30 minutes ago, Guest Gallerian23 said:

what about the “The Fall” fanfiction? Where and when can we read the next chapters?

It’s still up on FF.net and will soon be up on my blog. Updates are going to come in advance on the blog, so make sure to subscribe. The next Fall of the chapter is going to be released a week from now.

17 hours ago, warellis said:

Which stories are subjected to monetary pledges?

The Fall and Fate/Gamer Night, currently. Anything I’m going to post here on Adultfanfiction won’t be linked to any form of monetary compensation.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest SexxieKitten223

Hi, um, I heard about your fic Duality and I’ve tried your other sites but couldn’t find it.

Have you anywhere where I can read it?

I’d really love to read it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.