Click Here!

Naruto fic sorting files, family, paperwork prodigy

Guest Savitar

Guest Savitar

Looking for a naruto fic that starts with Kakashi tricking naruto into turning in the mission reports for the whole team, somehow having to go into the archives to complete the info it’s a mess and he has to sort it to find what he needs. He gets hit in the head by a blood scroll? People are amazed and have him sort several house fulls of backlog paperwork from the kyubi attack i think he also finds a pregnant relative by chance?

Tried creating an account on here but keep getting error messages and it seems convinced i am under 18 considering which i am most definitely not sometimes wish i was though lol

You need an archive account to be approved for a forum account. 

If you are experiencing trouble creating an archive account, then please make a post in the Archive Tech support thread, and explain what happens when you try to sign up, in as much detail as you can, and one of the archive moderators will help you. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

17 minutes ago, WillowDarkling said:

You need an archive account to be approved for a forum account. 

If you are experiencing trouble creating an archive account, then please make a post in the Archive Tech support thread, and explain what happens when you try to sign up, in as much detail as you can, and one of the archive moderators will help you. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

Thanks figured it out apparently i made a forum account years ago under a name i don’t use anymore now hopefully someone will know what fic i have been searching for months for because it is really bugging me lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.