Click Here!

Highschool DxD Rias/ Issei bashing

Guest Not But A Shadow

Guest Not But A Shadow

Okay going to be blunt here, I always thought that DxD would have been so much better if it wasn’t a echi anime. I mean all the mythologies of the world existing at once and in constant conflict? Freaking awesome. Unfortunately it is more comedy than anything else. However while I admit that the show is not my favorite there are two characters that I can say I hate above any other in the story: Issei and Rias. Issei is a perverted dumb ass who only wins any fights because the writers scraped the limits on the Boosted Gear and he doesn’t get any of the drawbacks that have a 99% chance of accruing, he really pisses me off. Rias on the other hand gathered a group of non-devils with major physiological issues ranging from self-hatred (Akeno and Shione/Koneko), PTSD and survivors guilt (Kiba), and abandonment issues (Koneko), yet not once did she do anything to help these people who she claims she sees as family. For crying out loud she named Shirone ‘Kitten’ if that’s not racist I don’t know what is.

My point is that I really don’t like them, so if anyone knows any fics that have one or both being bashed to hell I would love to know… As long as there not Naruto crossovers, I’ve already read like six from that group and I’m kinda getting bored with how similar they pan out with Naruto there.

So yeah, Issei and/or Rias bashing that isn’t a Naruto crossover. Any suggestions? Or do you know someone willing to write one if requested?

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.