Click Here!

unable to join..

Guest jjd1

I have repeatedly tried to join this site and every time I receive an email telling me ‘This Activation is no longer Valid’

This has been going on for a couple of months now, does anyone bother to fix problems??

Does anyone have an answer to joining??

Thanks.

I’m not in charge of the validation of accounts here, but the first question is, do you have an account on our Archives? 

If the answer is Yes, then please provide us with as much detail as you can about what happens when you try to sign up, and our tech admin will (hopefully) be able to help you fix the problem. 

If the answer is No on the other hand, then that’s your problem. You need to have an Archive account to be approved for a forum account. 

I hope that helps. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

Thanks for your reply but I am really not interested in this forum site, and as I can not join how am supposed to sign up. 

I am only interested in joining the  Adult-Fanfiction.org  site to read the story’s and post on it.  if by joining Adult fan-fiction means this forum is an additional extra then so be it.

Oh, so you're having trouble signing up for the Archive? (That is  Adult-fan fiction.org)

If that is where you're having issues, then I'll move this to the archive tech support, and one of the archive mods will help you out. 

But again, the more details you can provide about the steps you are taking when trying to sign up and what happens, the easier it is for them to identify the problem.

And there is no need for a forum account, when you sign up to the archive. They are two separate sites, and we only require an archive profile for signing up to the  forum, but not the other way around. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.

You may actually have registered at one point, and the repeated registrations, using the same email address, will result in that error. If you can supply me with the pen name you are trying to use, I can check for you.

Generally, the registration process is smooth, as long as the steps are followed exactly as stated in our FAQ here. The most frequent trouble spots are the password, and entering a birthdate correctly, to be honest. But with a little more information than was supplied in your initial post, we can assist.

Thank you Willow and Bronxwench 

The name I used was jjd1, I made sure all other sections were correct.

I have just followed the FAQ you supplied and was told email address already in use, but I am still unable to sign in.

If this is the case I do have another email address I can use to start again.

Thanks.

I’m not showing that pen name as registered in the archive. I’m going to flag this for our tech admin to check, since I do not have the database access to view registrations stuck in process. Bear with us, and we’ll get this sorted out.

I’d suggest trying again with the new email address. If you experience issues, please email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from that email address, and let us know what happened. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.