Click Here!

The murder in the woods

Guest T_B

My name is Taylor me and my college roommate/best friend Mike was invited by his girlfriend Jennifer to go to a to a party in the woods we got to the big house in the the middle of the woods with no one else around for miles me, Mike, Jennifer's and her roommate was the last group to arrive (your choice about how many people was there but to has to be at least ten people and a even amount of men and women) when we got in Ashley the sexiest woman I ever met had us gather round she said that this party is going to last all weekend so we are going to deliver decided who sleeps where she had a bowl full of with pieces of paper she had people pull a number and then they go find the room with the number you hear Mike was upset that he didn't get Jennifer instead he got some guy and Jennifer wasn't happy with who she got either she was sharing a room with Kimberly she has a crush on Jennifer and Jennifer finds it creepy because Jennifer catches Kimberly stalking her and taking pictures of her at random times I get my number and go to my room after I unpacked the door opened to reveal Ashley she looked at me and said looks like we roommates for the weekend she then told me that we should get some sleep because the party is starting from sun rise to when ever everyone passes out she went to the bathroom to change as I was changing in the room as soon as I got naked she opened the door and said that she forgot to take her clothes in with her she was only wearing her underwear we looked at each other seeing her in her underwear made me hard when she saw me get hard she snapped out of it grabbed her clothes when she came back out we was both ready to get in bed as we trying to fall asleep Ashley turned to me and said she can't sleep and that she keeps thinking about my dick she told me that she never saw one so big before we then had sex after words we heard a scream we quickly got dressed and went to where we heard the scream to find one of the guys was dead it's up to you what happens and Who lives and dies and if the murder is someone from the party or a psycho who lived in the woods

While anyone can live and die Taylor is the only one who can't die and Taylor and Ashley can't be the murder

Taylor is the only guy having sex in this story he has to have sex with every women at the party at least once 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.