Click Here!

HP/SS/LM Noncon

Guest coffeecrumble

Guest coffeecrumble

Hi, saw someone else looking for this fic a long time ago and I’ve also been trying to find it. Lucius rapes Harry and then eventually SS gets in on it as well and they decide they want to keep him for themselves and not let Voldemort have him. They take him together at some point in the fic as well. Harry was also in a bit of a relationship with Fred or George… Really hope somebody knows this story!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest coffeecrumble

Hi, I’m still looking for this story… I remember it starting off with Lucius somehow raping Harry, Severus gets invited to join in some other time too, possibly in the room of requirement? They DP him at some point in the story after they’ve saved him from Voldemort. None of this is consensual from Harry’s part. He’s got a crush on one of the twins who also finds out about what Lucius and Severus have been doing to him… anyone know where to find this story?

• 1 month later...
Guest Doo227

I havent read this story  and i am intrigued. 

This masterlist has almost every story ever written that includes harry and lucius.. and i saw many with snape as well. There's a summary available to each. So look through it. If you found the fic you are talking about please reply here as i would like to read it to.

Here's the link:

https://kingsofthewheel.wordpress.com/ffmasterlist/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.