Click Here!

Winning my friend's girlfriend in a poker game

Guest T_B

My name is Billy I'm 21 year old me and my friends get together every month and play poker i jokingly tell them before every game that they must love losing to me due to I win most of the time tonight was the most we bet and I won it my best friend was taking it the hardest he said that he had to go one more game he needed to at least try to get his money back to get his girlfriend Brittany a gift for their anniversary he offered his car but I tell him his car is nice but I prefer mine he then said that he'll bet Brittany for one week to do anything you want he even put it in writing after the the last game I was the winner and our friends with making fun of him after they left I put the paper in my safe I never planned on using it but was planning on when ever they get married as a joke in the morning I got woken up by my door I open it to see Brittany wearing a trench coat after she came in she takes off her trench coat to reveal a revealing maid's outfit that showed her C cup breasts and her very small skirt I find out that she found out about the poker game and how she was used for a bet and she and my friend had a fight she then asked me what my first command master I nervously asked for breakfast she went to make it after she made it she put it on the table then got on her knees and said stop scamming on what you truly want then pulled my pants off letting her see my dick  I see her  shocked face as she said it's so big what happens next is up to you

You can do anything in the story but have her sleep with other guys or any bathroom stuff

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.