Click Here!

The Succubus

Guest T_B

Any names you can change

My name is Taylor I'm 18 I have a twin sister her name is Ashley and a one year older sister name Jenny our mom is 37 years old and our dad is 38 years old we moved to a new house a two story it has the master bedroom on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second floor and one room in the basement dad said the rooms are first come first serve I then saw my sisters run up stairs knowing that they are going to get those rooms I head to the basement when I get there I find out that the basement is the beat room in the house the whole room is the basement with a door at the bottom of the stairs and it comes with it's own bathroom and a door that goes outside I found another door down there but it was locked during dinner I asked Mom and dad about the locked door and after dinner the five of us went down check out the door when we got there my sisters was jealous and they was trying to get me to switch with them mom and dad try to get the locked door open but nothing worked that night I heard my parents having sex and can clearly make out everything that was happening and to my embarrassment it was making me horny then a light started to Shine from the locked door and a floor board I move the floor board to find a ancient locking key with a nude woman as the bow I take the key to the door and I unlocked it then a very sexy girl walked out she looked like she was 18 years old and was naked she looked at me and then pushed me onto my bed striped me of my clothes and had me fuck her the next morning I thought it was a dream but she was still in my bed I asked her why she was locked in she told me that she is a Succubus and she was locked behind that door since the house was built she then told me that she is thankful for letting her out and she be the best servant ever confused as to what she meant she then told me that the original owner had hoped that locking her up would kill her with her unable to get sex to feed her but wasn't aware that the basement could hear everything in the master bedroom and also sent her Sexual Energy to sustain her she then said stupid jealous husband didn't even want to fuck his wife until I tried to fuck her I asked her her name she tells me her name is Lilith she as I was going upstairs I saw her looking around seeing what has changed since she was locked up  after breakfast dad went to work and Ashley and Jenny went shopping when I get back to the basement Lilith had a tight shirt on that showed a lot of cleavage from her D cup breasts a very small mini skirt that clearly shows a thong underneath and high heels she said that she made her clothes based off current styles and that she hopes I like it she then told me that her body is not enough of a reward for letting her out so she going to make a harem of sexy girls for me I then go into my bathroom to take a shower after a few minutes I hear the door open and the sound of clothes hitting the floor I then felt a pair of D cup breasts against my back and a hand comes around to give me a hand job after I cum I was shocked to hear not Lilith voice but my mom's voice said i need you to fuck me I turn around and see moms eyes she looks like she's being controlled but seeing my mom naked body I couldn't help myself and I fucked her after words her eyes return to normal but she's still acting like she still wanted me to fuck her I asked Lilith what she did she just made mom desire me I made it permanent by cumming in her what else happens is up to you

Lilith has the ability to grow a dick and fuck the women in the harem she can't use it on Taylor

Women that get added to the harem are

Lilith she has D cup breasts and shaved pussy

Mom she has D cup breasts and shaved pussy

Ashley she has B cup breasts

Jenny she has C cup breasts and she has to lose her virginity to Lilith

The the neighbor's wife and daughter

The other neighbors newlywed wife

And the lesbians across the street anyone else is up to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.