Click Here!

Looking for Author/website

Guest Care

Hi, I was trying to find some stories I read maybe five or more years ago all by the same author. Sadly I don't remember the name of any of the stories or the authors name. I think I read them all on the authors own webpage (not sure if it was free?)

she had loads of stories so if you recognise any of the one I mention please help me out with the name as I want to read them again.

First story: about a guy that is sent to another planet as a priest or missionary to guide the local alien and then he falls in love with one. I don't remember many details but I think the lower back was an erotic zone for the aliens(and they had a tail?) there was something about creating a colony and that it was now normal for humans and aliens having relationship. I think the aliens were used as slaves for labour work.

Second story: depressed guy that has lost his leg in an accident falls in love with a guy and they fall in love and he helps him travel to meet his family and generally overcome some of his anxiety about being different and having a handicap. The other guy had some issues too but i don't remember what it was about.

Third story: guy in a post apocalyptic world that travels the road on his motorcycle picks up a younger boy to travel with him. the main character has supersensitiv skin and can feel an objects story or something if in contact with his skin and also it is excruciating for him to be in contact with othe humans. Yet he sells himself when he needs money to keep on traveling.

Forth story: the second oldest son of a king is sold of to another kingdom as a bride to the crown prince. They told some magic stuff that binds his actions and emotions so that he will act as a woman is expected to act. Examples, he can't read and he must obey his husband and stuff like that. This is done before he is sold off so the prince he marries doesn't know that he acts unnatural. The price is really frustrated that he never speaks and can't seem to express himself. They later discover that some damage has been done to his brain and try to fix it.

Fifth story: the world has had an epidemic disease that has changed humans. They get red eyes and white skin and they become a lot more sensitive and almost telepathic and in the beginning made them much more instinctual in their reaction so they were wieved as beast like and put in camps. Now there are a new generation of the diseased humans that were born that way and they have a lot more control. The story is about a normal human who gets hired as a body guard for one of those alpha humans.

The order I have listed the stories are random and there were plenty more, these are just the ones I remember bits from. So if any of you recognise any of it please please help me out :)

The 4th story sounds like Snowflakes and Embers by SA Payne. I don't know if its free cause i'm pretty sure it was published when i read the story. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.