Click Here!

searching for 70+ chapter modern AU bdsm erotica-fest where each chapter switches back and forth between pairings dom!kakashi/sub!iruka, dom!naruto/sub!sasuke, neji/gaara, kankuro/shikamaru(?) (one chapter had sounding), kiba/human pet akamaru

Guest Desperatelyseekingfic

Guest Desperatelyseekingfic

I've been looking for this fic but just can't find it. I read it a long time ago, but it was popular enough that I figured someone else here had read it. I'll tell you some scenes I remember.

Its a modern au where the gang all meets at a bdsm club. Well technically Naruto works at a tattoo parlor and meets Sasuke when he comes in one day. They hit it off and start dating. They somehow get into the bdsm scene and visit a club where they meet dom!kakashi and sub!iruka who perform on the stage that night where iruka had been keeping a number of anal beads or eggs in his ass for awhile and expels them on stage into a bucket. 

At one point sasuke gets a ribbon corset sewed onto his back for an event.

Neji goes over to Gaara’s house and they fuck in the gorgeous garden he has in a courtyard with lots of sand he rakes over for meditation. Specifically they fuck in a shower out there, and also on a padded surface where gaara has lots of pillows.

Thats all I remember for now. Anyone remember this? It was very long and may have even been over 80 or 90 chapters. I can't remember exactly.

Guest SasunarusasuFan

Hey, friend! You have great taste. This is actually my favorite story in the naruto section. 

Its "D/s Naruto”by Hestia. I don't have an account so I can't link you, but you can find it through the search option on the archive in the general naruto section and typing “D/s Naruto” in the title bar and/or Hestia in the author bar. She sorted it into the category of Naruto>yaoi-male/male.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.