Click Here!

Mastershakeme's Review Thread

mastershakeme

Hey everyone :blush:

I figured it wouldn’t be the worst idea to create a review thread for my current story, Parasitic Love. I’ll probably use this for future stories too, so yay!!!

Thanks in advance for the reviews guys! You’re all awesome :lol:

Profile: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296850419

Parasitic Love: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108633

Responses!!! Lol :P

Parasitic Love

From Gslinger on June 03, 2017

Well done even though I figured it out, You write really well! G

Why thank you Gslinger!!! And no way you figured it out! Are you reading my mind? :P

From Antiki on June 03, 2017

Whew I finally caught up with the new chapters~ Honestly, I didn't even notice that you removed the story at first, I was just trusting I'd see it updated at some point again, then I saw the published date and had this mind f***ed moment xD Gratz on making my mind do a second guess on itself.

But anyways I like reading your story ^^ I like the characters, how things unfold and the pacing and how sweet and mysterious M is. It is really nice that he can pull off being cute and innocent and unsuspecting and in the next moment completely be his alien all-knowing and handsome self. Or how Connor can be this grumpy, angry guy, that almost doesn't know how to deal with what he feels, and at the same time be cool, supportive, caring and reliable for M and in the last chapter for his brother. I like the diversity of the characters. And I'm happy I finally got to read a little more about M's secret. I was dying to know more things about him and his stalker and not just from hints and mysteries. 

I'm defo reading more when you get more chapters up~ much love <3

Yay! Thanks Antiki! I’m glad we’re all on the same page, chapter wise now. lol. There’s quite a bit of reading to catch up to, I’m so gosh darned long winded! 

I think the characters are all going through a lot of changes as the plot progresses. Since it’s taking me so many months to write, it feels like years have passed in this story, when it’s actually just days :P Oh well, I keep thinking I want to wrap the story up soon, but more plot ideas pop up! Grrr! This story is torturing me.

Edited by mastershakeme

Breaking Bad

From FJ on July 05, 2017

First I just wanna say that your story is off to a good star and it's very hard to find a fic of this quality in this site nowadays. Or maybe I'm just being too picky. Haha

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapters, can't wait for Torrin to finally make his move. And keep up the good work.

Thanks FJ! And you're not being too picky ^_^ I thought there was a serious lack of good fiction on this awesome site, so I thought I’d help out! 

I’m mostly joking of course :P 

Torrin takes his time making a move, so be forewarned! Lots of drama will ensue… It’s a hobby of mine, causing drama rofl!!

I’ll get an update up this weekend!

Breaking Bad

From reader on July 08, 2017

I read the first version of this story and I liked it. I'm reading this and I'm enjoying this new version too. I can see that your writing has improved a lot and you are putting more details and story line into this. I can't wait for more. Hopefully we get something within this week.

Thanks, my lovely Reader!!

I only mentioned Learn to Like it, old version of Breaking Bad, because I feel so guilty about it lol. I really screwed up the end, not romantic!! Hopefully, this version will leave my readers more satisfied than the old on :P Thanks so much for stopping by!

I’ll get chapters 7 and 8 put up by Wednesday morning! I’ll see you then!

Edited by mastershakeme

Breaking Bad

From Antiki on July 16, 2017

I am enjoying this story so much. Just because I get to see both Kai and Torrin change in subtle ways to be more open and honest. And the heat between them...it is just wow. I think I dislike Holly though... she is meddling too much into Kai's love life, and is forcing her oppinion on him like he doesn't know what he wants himself and needs help to think. I'm totally not cool with that. Let the guys breathe and get off their backs lol. And Torrin has such a criminal mindset too. I hope he changes to be better. I have no idea if the things he does actually happen in college campuses in the US, but hell, I am happy I get to loiter in Europe instead <3

Anyways I am going to follow this story, so please keep the updates coming~ Btw did you originally have different names for the characters? There was a stray Connor that showed up somewhere in the chapters. Threw me off quite a bit, it felt almost like i missed something somewhere.

Until later <3

Yay! Hey thanks ^_^

I started posting this story elsewhere and it got the beat down from commenters because people didn’t like where the story was going. Lol! I think AFF is a better home for this plot. I’m not saying Torrin and Kai are healthy together, but they’re definitely interesting and I think they’re hot together too lol. Don’t hold me back people! 

Yeah, I don’t think I wrote Holly with the purpose of getting her ‘likes’ ^_^ Her domineering personality will be something Kai will have to overcome.  

And thanks for mentioning the name slip up!!!! Connor’s a character of mine from another story, but I think you know that *wink* I fixed the slip-up in chapter 10. Much appreciated!

Thanks for reading and commenting! I’m glad this story is getting a better reception here on AFF. I will get another update out soonish for ya!

Parasitic Love

From Antiki on July 18, 2017

Yup, that's where Connor is~ rolling in a new Hummer in here xD After I wrote my review for Breaking bad I realised he's from this story instead. Go confused me~ happens when I follow so many stories at the same time -.- 

I'm loving where this is going though. It was such a kick ass moment when Connor just took command and dragged everyone out of the house. Epic. 

Btw no need to rush with the mpreg thingy, take your time, let it simmer. It will be beautiful when it happens and Connor freaks out by it, for a second time. I can almost imagine it xD

It is nice that there is more info slipping out when the man in black appears, but he is sooo persistent and just how many cars is he going to wreck with his appearances. I am beginning to fear that Connors drivers liscence is the next one to disappear lol

Btw should I mark my reviews as spoilers? I try to be vague and stuff but it is soooo hard to not reveal too much and still comment on things >.< 

I personally wouldn’t worry about Spoilers :P i’m sure I’m the only one reading these anyway! 

I thought it was cool having Connor thrash Greg a little, but I don’t think it was good enough! Peeps want more revenge! And I totally agree with the MIB. He’s crazy stupid :P wrecking cars and breaking windows. What an asshole!!! More info will be coming… whenever I get to that next chapter!

Thank you Antiki!!!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.