Click Here!

Shocked woman wants sex/babies

SirGeneralSir

Im writing something and have that a woman cant see very well, when a “hunk” of a guy comes close enough for her to see him, her reaction is to have her inner voice of what she is thinking, to be said instead.

Love_Hina_Fan recommended that i use "Wanna get lucky and win the nine month lottery".

I like it, but what else might be a good line to use?

I want the girl to blurt out how she wants to jump the guy and have him knock her up.

for women, if you saw “THAT” one guy, suddenly right there and you blurt out your personal hidden desire like a guy might, but the female terms.

if that makes any seance to you.  

LOL! I don’t know why, but when I read that, it was in 1960’s Robin’s voice in my head. I love that!

5 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

as an example, this could be something she might say.

“HOLY OVULATING OVARIES I WANT HIS BABIES” then a few seconds pass and she realizes what she just said. 

41 minutes ago, SirGeneralSir said:

any thoughts on how i could write something for a woman’s POV to blurt out something?

I’m not sure I understand the question. Could you elaborate? And I’m assuming here that the part in question isn’t 100% serious. Is it tongue in cheek, or more outrageous humour, or just a bit silly for comic relief in an otherwise serious context?

It depends largely on the woman. Some women would say the exact kinda thing that a guy would. “Daaamn, I wanna tap dat ass!” or just something short like “Yes please!” Some would do it with a little more feminine, romantic twist. “Hello prince charming!” or hopeful, like the wanting babies thing you were looking for. “I want his babies” is totally legit, though I’m not sure about the holy ovulating ovaries part unless it’s a campy comedy lol. Though if she’s a fan of 1960s batman, that’d work! For a blurt, I’d go for something short and sweet, just because the longer and more rambly it is, the longer she has to realize she’s saying it out loud and cut herself off, so she probably wouldn’t get it all out. 

IRL I haven’t really blurted anything myself, or known any women who have, but I have of course heard a lot of what my friends say about men, and I assume that’s what you’re looking to have her blurt. They dirty minded as all hell. So you can pretty much safely go with what you know a man would say with a little baby making twist if you wanted to. 

lol the “holy ovulating ovaries” was just an extreme example I was using.

I was orginally leaning towards something like “ oh ….. bed me baby me now” I cant think of what might be a better word to use before “Bed” part, didnt think “oh baby, bed me baby me now” because there were 2 babies and i dont want it to sound like she is asking him to baby her as in spoil her.

I know that women can be just as dirty as men, but its more about what terms a women might use instead of a man kind of thing that I want to make it somewhat believable.

• 3 months later...
On 6/28/2017 at 11:18 PM, SirGeneralSir said:

Im writing something and have that a woman cant see very well, when a “hunk” of a guy comes close enough for her to see him, her reaction is to have her inner voice of what she is thinking, to be said instead.

Love_Hina_Fan recommended that i use "Wanna get lucky and win the nine month lottery".

I like it, but what else might be a good line to use?

I want the girl to blurt out how she wants to jump the guy and have him knock her up.

for women, if you saw “THAT” one guy, suddenly right there and you blurt out your personal hidden desire like a guy might, but the female terms.

if that makes any seance to you.  

Well if you want to be crude let her straight up say “Fuck me”

Or “The only cure for my baby rabies is your dick”

More straightforward would be

“I want your babies”

“I desire children.Would you oblige?"

“Knock me up”

etc….