Click Here!

Naruto Lesbian Cuckold Fanfic Challenge

NarutoNTR

Plot 

Naruto and Hinata are a couple, which makes the Hyūga heiress happy. That is until they're relationship becomes sexual and Hinata learns something very disappointing about Naruto, he can't lick or finger her pussy to save his life, he doesn't know one thing about touching her body, and worst of all his penis is so pathetically small that she can never feel it. 

So when Hinata tells her girlfriends; Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Karui, and Temari about her situation, they help her out by pleasing her themselves since Naruto is too useless to do it himself. Once Hinata experiences lesbian sex, she likes it more then she does sex with Naruto. Soon enough, Hinata's girlfriends have a request that Hinata will really enjoy. They want to force Naruto to watch as his girl gets fucked properly by women and punish him for never being able to please Hinata. 

Just the idea turns Hinata on, so she agrees immediately. Poor Naruto is in for a world of sexual pain and suffering. 

Requirements 
• Naruto's penis will be small either when soft or hard, barely the size of a pinky or thumb. The girls will constantly mock him about it and even physically abuse his cock and balls to keep him in line. 

• Naruto will be put through many forms of femdom and BDSM. Such things like chastity, bondage, flogging, strap-on pegging, and small penis humiliation. Whatever else you can think of in these matters. 

• The girls will constantly use bondage on Naruto by either binding him to a bed, a couch, a wall, or just a bondage stand. In doing so, they will always have Naruto stripped fully naked or stripped down to his boxers. 

• If stripped to his boxers, they will either use their physical strength to tear/rip them off him or slowly cut them off him with scissors before gagging him with them. The girls will do this until he runs out and force him to walk around without underwear on under his pants so that everyone can see his small penis. If he ever wants to wear underwear again, he will have to wear panties. 

• No yaoi, guro, or scat. I can't stress this enough. Most people get turned off by that stuff. 

Optional 
• You can either do this as a oneshot or story. It doesn't matter to me, but it's up to you if you think you can do this as a continuing story. 

• Naruto can have an average sized penis, but one of the girls will use a jutsu or item to shrink it down to a useless size. Sakura or Ino one. 

• If you're into this it, they can turn Naruto into an eunuch. One of the girls uses an old medical ninjutsu to remove Naruto's cock and/or balls and leave him smooth for the rest of his life. What they do with his cock and/or balls is completely up to you. Like keeping them as a trophy to torture him more. 

• Futa is welcomed, but not recommended. I just think it's over used in stories like this, but that's just my opinion. 

• You can sissify Naruto if you want. Make him dress like a girl or forced to be a dog or whatever else. 

If you want to do this challenge, please contact me through the usual means of this site.
Edited by NarutoNTR
Just felt like it.

Dammit, I want to do this challenge, but I’m already working on a cuckolded/sissified Naruto story, a futas/females humiliate/abuse Naruto story, and planning for a ‘Naruto is turned into a shemale bride for Toneri’ story.

I think I may have a thing for having bad things happen to poor Naruto.

I realize that you've got stories like those, I enjoy reading them. I personally want to see Naruto getting futa pegged and strap-on pegged in them. 

Anyway, I just thought you'd like to do this story since nobody has come up with this kind of idea before. If you want, you can try this challenge after the thing with Toneri after seeing what people think of it. 

Side note, when you mentioned Toneri, I was reminded of this Naruto hentai image “I'm better than Naruto”. Not sure if you've seen that I'm or not, but it is pretty humility for Naruto. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.