Click Here!

Desperately Searching for a Cedric/HP fic

k505

So, a long time ago, I read an Au (6th yr) story in which two universes begin to combine. In one Lily and James were alive, but Harry was not. The other universe was pretty much canon, but Remus died around the same time Sirius did. Another thing is – Cedric died in one universe (canon) and woke up in another. He was depressed since “his Harry” was dead and everyone (I think) thought he was crazy. Sirius and Remus also remembered the other universe but kept quiet about it.

Does anyone know where this story is? 

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Guest Guest Milo said:

Forgot that I wasn’t supposed to post a link, sorry moderators! Just search for ToxicAngel13 on AO3 and their profile has the story.

Members and guests can post links to stories published offsite. Just no links to places where unauthorized hard copies are circulated, please! :)

• 5 months later...
Guest ToxicAngel13

<3 I hope you found my work again OP, I was doing a routine search of my pennames and came across this request thanks to Milo having replied with my name. The story in question hasn’t been updated in a bit unfortunately due to both RL and the Muse running off to parts unknown- but I do have the next chapter in the works.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.