Click Here!

Looking for several Severus/Hermione stories

Guest Wendy

Guest Wendy

HI Everyone!

I am looking for a couple of Hermione/Severus stories. Here is what I remember:

1. Hermione and Severus go camping with her muggle cousin and friends in america
  2. Severus was stuck in cat form behind a hospital and lives with hermione in a house she got from her grandma or grand aunt. He loves to curl up with her. Mcgonagall comes over and teaches her how to become an animagus as well.
  3. Severus is helping Hermione obliviate her parents and they start a relatioship. He is very good to her.
  4. Hermione and Severus practixe tantric sex that keeps them young.

THanks for your help :) i lost all my bookmarks.

WEndy

Guest Wendy
On 06/28/2017 at 8:37 AM, Guest Carlie28 said:

I’m pretty sure #1 is Corsicuum. Not sure who the author is tho

Yes! Ladyofthemasque

Thank you so much. No wonder i cant find it. The restrictedsection site is down. Thanks though. Now I wont have to wonder anymore

Guest Wendy

THere is another story I am looking for. In this story Draco becomes minister at the end I believe and Severus and Hermione have a daughter that loves to change Dracos hair. In the epilogue she changes it to pink with purple hearts I believe. McGonagall is shocked that Severus gives his little daughter a wand but he replies thag her baby magic is already quite strong and thatvit ia better to have her focus it.

I tried googling  but cant find it.

THank You!

im thinking the last story you in

10 minutes ago, Guest Wendy said:

THere is another story I am looking for. In this story Draco becomes minister at the end I believe and Severus and Hermione have a daughter that loves to change Dracos hair. In the epilogue she changes it to pink with purple hearts I believe. McGonagall is shocked that Severus gives his little daughter a wand but he replies thag her baby magic is already quite strong and thatvit ia better to have her focus it.

I tried googling  but cant find it.

THank You!

I’m thinking this is a story by Snapes_Goddess but as to which one i’m not sure. 

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296830063&view=story&zone=hp

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.