Click Here!

Why can't i join?

Guest Kosa Twilight

Guest Kosa Twilight

Apologies, this is the first time i have tried joining this site though i have been a reader for nearly two years. as of late, i am unable to join for some reason. i type in all i need, but when i click to register it wipes out the password bar. i have attempted more times tahn i can count and i need help. do you have any assistants available?

Are you trying to register for the forum or for the archive? Archive registration is required for forum membership, so that should be the first step.

If it is the archive you’re trying to join, passwords must be at least 8 letters and/or numbers long. No special characters are allowed in passwords, and they are case sensitive, so if you use a capital letter anywhere in making the password, you always have to type it as a capital letter to log in.

Guest Kosa Twilight

i have tried that and it refuses me. i am trying to join the archive but that is the problem i am experiencing

i have tried eight different passwords more than eight letters long, and the results are the same. nothing

sorry for the delay

Okay, let’s try a couple of things.

First, what browser and operating system are you using? For example, I use Chrome on a PC running Windows 10, and both are the latest versions.

Second, since you mention being a reader here for some time, have you tried clearing your browser’s cache, history, and AFF cookies? We have instructions on how to do that here for most browsers. A corrupted cookie string or out of date urls in your history and cache can cause a great many peculiar issues. You need to clear those, close your browser completely, and then restart the browser software. That should reset everything nicely.

If all else fails, I ask that you email me with your email address. You can reach me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. I recommend not posting your email address here, since spam bots can read posts here and you do NOT want to encourage them.

Guest Kosa Twilight

Another apology. my second mother wanted me to stay for the weekend for us to spend time together, and no computers are allowed during those times. i have attempted your reach, but have been unable to send any messages to you. sorry for the trouble, but i really am an utter fan of this site

thank you for your aid

This is an email address. Copy it and paste it into an email to reach me: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org.

It’s not a link, which I can’t generate. This issue is most likely browser realted, but I also can’t clear your browser’s cache, history or cookies for you. I can only check to see if we have an account associated with your email address, but it’s not wise to post your private email address in this forum. If you email me, I can get your email address that way, and I can check, but that’s all I can do without some help on your end. I don’t have database access to check deeper, and I can’t resolve anything unless I know what’s been done so far by you.

I know it’s frustrating. But we do need to eliminate the things we know cause problems before anything else. I don’t even know if you’re using a computer, or a phone, and that makes it so much harder to help.

Guest Kosa Twilight

This is where i am confused.

tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org isn’t accessible to me. i have attempted searching it on my Gmail but nothing turns up, when i search it in chrome it doesn’t lead me anywhere i can contact you. it’s a sort of labyrinth and i can’t find a way through

That is the email address to reach AFF. You don’t Google it. If you aren’t able to email us, that would explain why you can’t create an account, because you  need a valid, working email address to join AFF.

Guest Kosa Twilight

my email does work and has been reliable for a long time. i’ve followed every instruction, going on Adultfanfiction.org and checking the contacts, which all lead me to blank pages.

i am well known for failing everything, but this takes the cake a little

I’m not sure why you can’t even email us. That’s beyond anything I’ve encountered, and the only reason I can think of is if you’re using a service provider who’s blocked adult sites, or US sites, or some such thing. Our code is proprietary, and can be a bit wonky, but our email has never been an issue.

If you have an account on FFN, you can PM me there: BronxWench 

Or you can just type our email address into your browser. I’ve gotten a report this morning about the contacts links being broken, which is why those aren’t reaching us. Copy this from this post and paste it into the To: line of your email: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.