Click Here!

Looking for Recommendations - Slash, Male Harem/Sub HP and Mpreg

k505

Hey, I am looking for recommendations of explicit Harry Potter stories containing the big three – “Slash, Male Harem x Sub Harry and Mpreg”. Anyone have any suggestions? I love Sub-Harry. I am not fond of – Harry and Draco together (outside of a Dominant Male Harem x Sub Harry). I do not like Angsty-Stories or Short Stories/One-Shots. If you want to recommend a Bisexual Harem, I am okay with that so long as Harry is submissive and the main character. I do not mind Harry knocking up females, so long as they are the dominate in the relationship and “ride” him. I read crossovers too, so long as I know the fandom.  

Kinks I will read: 3Plus - Threesomes/Moresomes, any combination, Anal - Anal sex, Pseudo Beast – Bestiality (only with Shape Shifter or Magical Animals with human intelligence (EX: Aragog)), Bi – Bisexuality, Dom – Male or Female Domination (especially Females in Threesomes or more), DP – Double Penetration (No Spit roasting, (only via Vagina or Anus or both (Hermaphrodite)), Fingering – manual manipulation of the clitoris, vagina, vulva or anus, HJ - Hand Job (manual stimulation of one partner's penis), Inc – Incest, M/F – Het/Heterosexual Romance, M/M – Slash/Homosexual Romance, MPreg - Male Pregnancy (Especially Graphic), Oral – Oral sex, Preg – Pregnancy, Rape – where one of the characters is sexually assaulted, but it is not too graphic or the focus of the story, Solo – Masturbation, Tent – Tentacles, Toys - Sexual toys (vibrators, dildos, etc.), Violence – Story contains violence/blood/gore/etc, but not torture or torture aftermath, WD – Wet Dream or ejaculation while asleep, Incest Pregnancy – being impregnated by a biological family member (Must not include abortion/Not be Rape and not be Unwanted), Bestiality Pregnancy (a pregnancy from Pseudo Bestiality), Eggs Pregnancy (Something/Someone lays eggs inside an Individual which develops IN them), Breeding/Pregnancy Kink – a sexual fascination with impregnating a man or woman. Extremely Non-Canon, Cum inflation, Knotting, Creature inheritance, Daddy Kink (In incest pairings)

Kinks I will NOT read: Necrophilia, Blood Play, Scat Play, Water Sports, Mind Control, Suicidal Themes, Self-Harm themes, a lot of Angst, cannibalism, Major Characters Death

SO…. let’s get the recommendations rolling in!

Edited by k505

Hi there. I would really appreciate it if you could make it just a little bit clearer that you are asking for recs for Crossovers of Harry Potter with all of those anime, manga, TV shows, movies and books that you have listed here. It doesn’t have to be anything more than a line between the “Kinks I don’t read” paragraph, and the “Anime”, saying “Crossovers with...” or something like that. 

It’s just to avoid getting recs specific to all of the other stuff that you listed, with no connection to Harry Potter, since this subforum is specifically for Harry Potter.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

I removed the excess fandoms. I apologize, I didn’t realize they were so confusing. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you!  "Rise of the Drackens" is actually on my To-Read List I am currently taking a break from Creature Stories, although I am a sucker for “Creature Fics + A New School”. Can you recommend me anything else?  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.