Click Here!

Polite

Guest Down With The Thicc-ness!?

Guest Down With The Thicc-ness!?

This is a rewind/revamped cartoon challenge, though the females (the important ones) are thicc and a bit of bimbos.

these are a few cartoons i would like to see in this challenge:

• Danny Phantom
  • Adventure Time
  • Teen Titans (the old cartoon)
  • Ben 10
  • Etc...

If other cartoons come to mind then I’ll post them, otherwise share your idea here and I’ll do my best to respond. To picture what a thicc girl would look like here is a picture by an artist by the pen name Mogudan:

and its a nice one:

Image result for mogudan

Guest Ass-ention

So is this like where we write oneshots of the characters in their respective cartoons getting it on with each other or is it where the main character gets powers and goes through each cartoon fucking the female cast before moving on to the next?

Guest Polite

Well what I was thinking is that it could be the first thing you said or that the main male characters in those cartoons (prefer Beast Boy as the main character in Teen Titans.) Are either sent back to the past (the beginning of their respective shows) or sent to a AU of your choice, then you can continue the story from there. Just that the main character has sex with the new 'upgraded' females in there respective cartoons (see picture above).

Guest Ass-ention

Oh, Because I was already doing the second thing from another challenger where the main character is an average joe sent through the TV/Computer and fucking the female cast.

Guest Polite

Well I don't mind about that it's just that I've got the thicc-ness, you see, and this idea has been swarming my head a lot. Hopefully you'll finish that story soon so I can read it.

Guest Polite
1 hour ago, WillowDarkling said:

You can change the title of the topic, by hitting the “Edit” button on your first post. Then you should get the option up edit the title and contents, etc. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Mod.

Do I need to be signed in for that because i cant find the edit button

Guest Ass-ention
On 6/15/2017 at 0:39 PM, Guest Polite said:

Well I don't mind about that it's just that I've got the thicc-ness, you see, and this idea has been swarming my head a lot. Hopefully you'll finish that story soon so I can read it.

Don’t worry, I’m already making them all E X T R A T H I C C

• 1 month later...
Guest Polite

Hey I thought I should put other cartoons I just remembered, like:

• Kim Possible 
  • The Incredibles 
  • Total Drama Island
  • Totally Spies

That's all I can remember for now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.